Author Topic: After Screwing the GOP, Jeff Flake Parties with Sen. Coons, Rock Stars at Global Citizen Festival  (Read 841 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Megan Fox
Sept. 29, 2018

Smiling from ear to duplicitous ear, Sen. Jeff Flake (fake Republican-Ariz.) took the stage in front of a roaring crowd of #GlobalCitizens at a rock festival on Saturday. Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.), the chap who seems to have talked Flake into betraying his constituents and party leaders, was alongside him in a bipartisan show of support for the big fat wrench in the form of a "one-week" delay in the confirmation process for Judge Kavanaugh. I put "one-week" in quotes because the chances of it ending before the midterms are about as minuscule as Lindsay Lohan making good life choices. It's possible, but it sure doesn't look like it's happening any time soon.

You would think that in this very serious time, where Flake himself worried that America is tearing itself apart over the "intergalactic freakshow" the Senate process has become, he would be more reserved and serious about the decision he made to drag it out even longer and put half of the country he is supposed to be representing on high blood pressure meds. You would think he would have the good sense to be photographed with Mitch McConnell, looking deeply concerned. But no. Instead, we get this: He thinks he's a flippin' rock star!

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/after-screwing-the-gop-jeff-flake-parties-with-sen-coons-rock-stars-at-global-citizen-festival/

Offline endicom

I think Megan Fox has come to not like the fella.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Lest we forget, he's also been big on the Cuba deal.

Despite this, I don't think there have been outright hostilities with Marco Rubio, I mean, it appears they've still been friends. Just because one sees things differently doesn't mean you can not have a cordial relationship with them.

Menendez, for how much maligned he is, especially rightfully on domestically, is right about Cuba and right on a number of other foreign policy issues, imho. Menendez is sort of a hawk. That's a bit off topic but shows, on this single issue of Cuba, the D does better.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:17:34 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Flake is such a back-stabber, these people may not even be happy with an investigation showing Kavanaugh is totally clean at this rate. And that would seem to be absolute treachery.

Offline dfwgator

He's definitely a 'no'.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Was he wearing his pink hat?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline endicom

Was he wearing his pink hat?

He should have been wearing his dunce cap. Did he not notice that he'd partnered with far leftists?

Global Citizen claims to be about ending extreme poverty. We are therefore supposed to forget such foolishness as nationality. I think we know where that goes.