Author Topic: Democrats ask for the FBI and now they’d better be prepared for the consequences  (Read 1305 times)

Offline endicom

American Thinker
Ed Timperlake
Sept. 30, 2018

Over the next week the FBI will collect evidence and report back to the Senate what they could find out about in any discrepancies in the testimony of both Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Ford.

In the course of their hurry-up full field effort very interesting heretofore hidden information previously posted on social media sites will be captured and reviewed.

Additionally any electronic information (e-mails) discussing how to orchestrate such a shameful last minute attacks to destroy a human being will be reviewed and analyzed. There can be no compromise on that point thanks to Senator Graham’s historic moment:

GRAHAM: If you wanted a FBI investigation, you could have come to us. What you want to do is destroy this guy's life, hold this seat open and hope you win in 2020. You've said that, not me.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/democrats_ask_for_the_fbi_and_now_theyd_better_be_prepared_for_the_consequences.html

Timperlake links to this interesting Byron York column: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/is-july-1-1982-party-key-to-christine-ford-allegation-against-brett-kavanaugh

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Over the next week the FBI will collect evidence and report back to the Senate what they could find out about in any discrepancies in the testimony of both Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Ford.

In the course of their hurry-up full field effort very interesting heretofore hidden information previously posted on social media sites will be captured and reviewed.

Additionally any electronic information (e-mails) discussing how to orchestrate such a shameful last minute attacks to destroy a human being will be reviewed and analyzed. There can be no compromise on that point thanks to Senator Graham’s historic moment:

GRAHAM: If you wanted a FBI investigation, you could have come to us. What you want to do is destroy this guy's life, hold this seat open and hope you win in 2020. You've said that, not me.
America will live through this week long FBI  “sprint” trying to  shed as much light on the most infamous “He said/She” said moment in American history.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/democrats_ask_for_the_fbi_and_now_theyd_better_be_prepared_for_the_consequences.html
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Every lawyers mantra:  don't ask a question you don't know the answer to.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Every lawyers mantra:  don't ask a question you don't know the answer to.

We need a poll- when will the dimocraps bring forth another false allegation? I think they'll do it at the last minute and ask for another week to investigate the new false allegation.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

Does anyone know if the FBI will be investigating the veracity of Ford's claims?

I ask because I saw some pretty convincing evidence that the second door on her Palo Alto home she had to put in (in 2008) in order to ease her 'claustrophobia' is in reality the door to a second unit she illegally rents out.

In 2012 she told her story about her PTSD to a therapist to cover her ass in case the city asked her what that other door was for, because city inspectors had begun driving around looking for illegal rental units.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 07:45:58 pm by skeeter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Does anyone know if the FBI will be investigating the veracity of Ford's claims?

I ask because I saw some pretty convincing evidence that the second door on her Palo Alto home she had to put in (in 2008) in order to ease her 'claustrophobia' is in reality the door to a second unit she illegally rents out.

In 2012 she told her story about her PTSD to a therapist to cover her ass in case the city asked her what that other door was for, because city inspectors had begun driving around looking for illegal rental units.

Interesting.  I believe it.  I didn't find her credible at all.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Interesting.  I believe it.  I didn't find her credible at all.

Her whole story has more holes than a sieve.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Her whole story has more holes than a sieve.

Yes, and the drama.  "I don't understand the question"  I could see right through her.  She wasn't sure what day she was at her motel room?  Not even sure if it was the same day of her own grandmothers funeral?

The whole lie detector test bit was stupid.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Polly Ticks

During her testimony she made a comment about that second front door making it easier for boarders.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline skeeter

During her testimony she made a comment about that second front door making it easier for boarders.

I didn't catch that. So the whole I told my therapist in 2012 thing is just another part of her story impossible to validate.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We need a poll- when will the dimocraps bring forth another false allegation? I think they'll do it at the last minute and ask for another week to investigate the new false allegation.

@corbe?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

@corbe?

I never tire of being you bitches pole ho.

When will the next Kavanaugh Allegation appear?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,334339.0.html
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 11:37:30 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I'd like to see FBI Agents with no connection to the ones at the top find enough, in a week, to open the same kind of investigation the Agency has put Trump through, on DiFi over Ford's communication.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline endicom

Topics merged.

Offline Polly Ticks

I didn't catch that. So the whole I told my therapist in 2012 thing is just another part of her story impossible to validate.

@skeeter
I need to correct myself.  She never explicitly used the word 'boarders'. 

FORD: Correct. It doesn’t — our house does not look aesthetically pleasing from the curb.

FEINSTEIN: I see. And do you have that second front door?

FORD: Yes.

FEINSTEIN: It’s…

FORD: It — it now is a place to host Google interns. Because we live near Google, so we get to have — other students can live there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/national/wp/2018/09/27/kavanaugh-hearing-transcript/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f1860f5151bf
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online berdie

O.k.

I might have heard this wrong. But I thought that Ford said she knew his brother.  He's an only child.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I never tire of being you bitches pole ho.

When will the next Kavanaugh Allegation appear?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,334339.0.html
@corbe

Did you say pole Ho?