Author Topic: Rush: Remember This: Everything Ford Alleges Remains Uncorroborated  (Read 404 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Remember This: Everything Ford Alleges Remains Uncorroborated

Sep 27, 2018

RUSH: Here’s the thing to remember here, folks — and I hope that this point is made throughout the day and when this is over. When this is over, every bit of what Dr. Ford is saying here will remain uncorroborated. Every bit of it. When she’s finished, there isn’t a single witness that can or has corroborated what she’s saying. In the interval between now and the end of this, Judge Kavanaugh will have his time before the committee.

He’ll have his opening statement, he’ll have the questions, and the prosecutor will not be asking him any questions. She’s just there to query Dr. Ford. So it’s gonna boil down to who you believe. It’s gonna boil down to who has more credibility, and Chris Wallace at Fox News has weighed in that he believes… I’ve already lost the number of the bite. But you’ve got that, I know. Yeah, here it is. This is Chris Wallace during the break about half an hour ago, his initial reaction to this…

WALLACE: So far, we’ve heard from six people: Rachel Mitchell three times for three senators, three Democratic senators speaking for themselves. This is a disaster for the Republicans. You’re exactly right. She is treating this like a deposition, like a court hearing. She hasn’t gotten anything from this woman. Meanwhile, the Democrats are landing haymakers. “What do you remember most?” “I remember the laughter of the boys as they were laughing at my expense.” “To what degree of certainty do you know that it was Brett Kavanaugh?” “With a hundred percent certainty!”

RUSH: There. So that reaction is probably pretty common throughout the media, and the reason is that there’s so high expectations here. There isn’t any corroborating evidence. The woman’s got holes in the story. Her dates and times are unknown, unconfirmed. And yet none of that has been exposed. None of it! None of her flaws. None of the inaccuracies, inconsistencies in her story have yet been exposed.

Some people think, “You know what? This is a bad idea. Senators ought to be asking the questions.” Folks, it’s six of one, half dozen of the other. If male Republican senators were bearing in and bearing down on her, you know what the reaction to that would be. They have decided, I’m sure, that the overall atmosphere here is not going to be interpreted as unfair or the witness being bullied.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/27/remember-this-everything-ford-says-remains-uncorroborated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34