Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Woman Who Partied with Georgetown Prep Football Team Disputes Gang Rape Allegations  (Read 569 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Matt Margolis
Sept. 26, 2018

Excerpt:

Lisa Miller, who graduated in 1981 from Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School, a private Roman Catholic college-preparatory school for girls, spoke to PJ Media about the new allegations from Julie Swetnick. According to Miller, such activity described by Swetnick did not happen. She said such activities would have been widely known.

“In 1981, I attended parties with football players from Georgetown Prep,” Miller says. She acknowledges that underage drinking occurred at these parties. “NEVER did I witness behavior that Julie Swetnick describe, ever.”

In the interest of full disclosure, Lisa Miller and I are friends on Facebook, though we do not know each other personally. Miller is also a Tea Party activist and organizer of Tea Party Washington D.C., but says she didn't support Brett Kavanaugh's nomination because "he doesn't always rule to limit governments overreach like metadata collection." But the new allegations were "so outrageous I had to speak up." Even now she says, "I'd prefer a more rule of law constitutionalist who isn't so concerned with bad law being protected by stare decisis. But NOT at the expense of his reputation."

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/exclusive-woman-who-partied-with-georgetown-prep-football-team-disputes-gang-rape-allegations/