Author Topic: BREAKING: Deborah Ramirez Refuses to Testify. Here's Her Response to the Senate Judiciary Committee.  (Read 476 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

BREAKING: Deborah Ramirez Refuses to Testify. Here's Her Response to the Senate Judiciary Committee.
Beth Baumann

Judge Brett Kavanaugh's second sexual abuse accuser, Deborah Ramirez, will not testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

According to Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA), a member of the Committee, said he spoke with Ramirez. She made it very clear that she gave her story to the press, which can be found in The New Yorker article that was posted late Sunday night, The Washington Times reported.

“Our counsel repeatedly tried to reach him,” Kennedy said. “They finally did reach him, and he said we are not issuing a statement. He said if you want our statement, read the New Yorker.”

Read more at: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2018/09/25/breaking-deborah-ramirez-refuses-to-testify-heres-her-response-to-the-senate-judiciary-committee-n2522555

Bombshell, developing.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:56:24 am by TomSea »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Bombshell, developing.

Well must admit, someone here called this, kudos to them. Come forward and take a bow.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline TomSea

Xena? Sure, she is one smart cookie.

Offline TomSea

Undoubtedly, I like Townhall for a lot of articles, but they are not a news agency like Fox, AP and so on. Looking at other stories:

Story is from about 7:15 MST, so about only an hour ago... so like I thought, I want to be careful here.

Attorney for Boulder’s Deborah Ramirez says he was stood up by Senate Judiciary Committee’s Republican members
Elise Schmelzer

The attorney representing the Boulder woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct took to Twitter and CNN on Tuesday to vent frustrations about his attempts to work with the Republican-led Senate Judiciary Committee.

“We reached out to the Senate Judiciary Committee to schedule a call to discuss how best to bring them that information and they have refused to meet all scheduled appointments,” Boulder attorney John Clune wrote on Twitter. “We have officially requested an FBI investigation and our client remains adamant that is the appropriate venue for her to discuss her trauma.”

In a pre-recorded interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper aired Tuesday night, Clune said a call with the Senate Judiciary Committee was scheduled and made earlier in the day, but only members of the “minority party” were on the line; the members of the “majority party” were absent.

Read more at: https://www.denverpost.com/2018/09/25/deborah-ramirez-kavanaugh-attorney-cnn/

Looks like the saga continues somewhat.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 02:12:49 am by TomSea »

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Scrap it! Just confirm Kavanaugh already!
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline TomSea

Washington Times reports what Townhall reports as well.

Kavanaugh accuser Deborah Ramirez refuses to talk to Congress: 'Read the New Yorker'
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/25/deborah-ramirez-brett-kavanaugh-accuser-wont-testi/

Link did not work above but I do have the story in front of me after a bing search of "Deborah Ramirez". Odd.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 02:20:26 am by TomSea »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
So she’ll talk — but only to the FBI? Which, conveniently, is what Senate Democrats are demanding?

from Hotair...

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/09/25/deborah-ramirez-wont-speak-congress-read-new-yorker-want-statement-says-lawyer/
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline TomSea

I see the Hotair link has in the headline now, "Lawyer Disputes", so all of this is pretty chaotic and could be seen as time-wasting by them.

Fluid, that's the word, fluid situation.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 02:36:10 am by TomSea »