Author Topic: Jane Fonda: ‘I Will Go to My Grave Regretting’ the ‘Hanoi Jane’ Photo  (Read 597 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Actress Jane Fonda said in a recent interview that she will “go to [her] grave regretting” the infamous “Hanoi Jane” scandal, flip-flopping on her previous assertion that she does not regret it.
USA Today reports that in a new HBO documentary titled, Jane Fonda in Five Acts, Fonda reflected on the “infamous photo that showed her sitting on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun.”

In the documentary, Fonda reportedly tells HBO that the photo “was a betrayal.”

“I will go to my grave regretting that,” she added.

Fonda has expressed mixed feelings about her infamous trip to Vietnam in 1972. Last year, she told BBC, “I don’t regret going to Vietnam.”

“We were bombing, and it wasn’t being talked about,” she also said. “And I thought, ‘I’m a celebrity. Maybe if I go, and I bring back evidence’ And it did stop two months after I got back, so I’m proud that I went. It changed my life all for the good,”

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/09/25/jane-fonda-i-will-go-to-my-grave-regretting-the-hanoi-jane-photo/

Anybody out there crying yet over this sob story?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 12:40:24 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah, and I will ponder that while I am standing in line to take a shit on that grave you shriveled C word.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They better put in a really good drainage system around that grave.  I know some guys who plan on having a keg party there.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
An apology doesn't make everything better - the damage is already done -_-
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Not soon enough, Jane....

Offline Applewood

I doubt Jane regrets her actions at all.   Saying she does, however, is a good publicity move, particularly for an audience of people with short memories or who weren't around in the 70s to know the impact of her treasonous actions.

The rest of us will never forgive or forget.

Online mountaineer

I will go to my grave not giving this nitwit another thought.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online andy58-in-nh

There is going to be a line at that grave like a Porta-Potty at Woodstock.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
An apology doesn't make everything better - the damage is already done -_-
It's not an apology, it was just ACTING! The Jane Fonda that says she regrets the photo is the actress, the Jane Fonda in the picture is the real Jane Fonda the communist pig. All the fruit from the Henry Fonda tree are as rotted as the tree they came from.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This non-apology is nowhere near enough, Janie.  You have reiterated your hatred of Vietnam vets for too many decades for us to ever forgive.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: