Author Topic: Stephen King Exposes The REAL Reason The Left Hates Kavanaugh In Two Tweets  (Read 963 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Wire
Amanda Prestigiacomo
Sept. 25, 2018

On Tuesday, author and ardent leftist Stephen King took to Twitter to unleash venom on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, and in the process revealed one of the main reasons why the Left has such hatred for the man — and it's certainly not because of these vague, unsubstantiated, and uncorroborated accusations enabled by shoddy reporting, either.

"If 'white male entitlement' was in the dictionary, it could be illustrated by Brett Kavanaugh's photograph. The thought of this closed mind on the Supreme Court for the rest of my life sickens me," wrote King in a tweet.

If "white male entitlement" was in the dictionary, it could be illustrated by Brett Kavanaugh's photograph. The thought of this closed mind on the Supreme Court for the rest of my life sickens me.

— Stephen King (@StephenKing) September 25, 2018

More... https://www.dailywire.com/news/36296/stephen-king-exposes-real-reason-left-hates-amanda-prestigiacomo

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Stephen King Exposes The REAL Reason The Left Hates Kavanaugh In Two Tweets
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 11:14:06 pm »
LOL. I love when elitist white old Commies dudes go after other white dudes for being white. 

BTW this was a great retort...

Matt Walsh
✔
@MattWalshBlog

If Kavanaugh was pro-abortion, they wouldn't care if he, say, raped a woman in an Arkansas hotel room, or drove a woman over a bridge and left her to die.
12:20 PM - Sep 25, 2018

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 11:19:40 pm »
Conservatives look at Brett Kavanaugh and they see a brilliant, thoughtful, generous and accomplished human being.

Liberals look at Brett Kavanaugh and see... a white man.

And then, they accuse others of being closed-minded bigots.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 11:30:19 pm »
LOL. I love when elitist white old Commies dudes go after other white dudes for being white. 

It's a lot easier to do when you've had the fame and have the fortune.

Silver Pines

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 12:04:22 am »
It must be miserable going through life hating the color of your own skin just to rack up points.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 12:07:07 am »
It must be miserable going through life hating the color of your own skin just to rack up points.

Maybe he thinks he is black because he is still full of grease from the underside of that van that ran him down.

Silver Pines

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 12:19:58 am »
Maybe he thinks he is black because he is still full of grease from the underside of that van that ran him down.

FRANK

Damn it, I laughed

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 01:06:45 am »

Too bad he survived to finish the bloated Black Tower series - I wish I could get that 25 hours of my life back...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 01:12:01 am »
Conservatives look at Brett Kavanaugh and they see a brilliant, thoughtful, generous and accomplished human being.

They are all running scared, they will be in prison soon. Many pedo's in the LEFT WORLD.

Blasey-Ford is CIA.  Trail of sordid Kavanaugh sex smear leads straight to defense contractor linked to Clinton Foundation:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2662.htm

Online dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 01:15:30 am »
Abortion is the Holy Sacrament of the Left.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 01:48:58 am »

I loathe all the LEFTS who are into human trafficking & pedophilia, satanism.  They put up a behemoth statue, in one state.   PIZZAGATE. Most of peverted  Hollyweird is into this. Marina Anbramovic.

Blasey-Ford is CIA.  Trail of sordid Kavanaugh sex smear leads straight to defense contractor linked to Clinton Foundation:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2662.htm

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 01:52:55 am »
Polly Ticks,,sarcasm?  Yes, it is an important link.  Do you understand what it means?   Nothing to laugh about.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 02:19:45 am »
Wait, Stephen King is still alive???
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 02:37:49 am »
Polly Ticks,,sarcasm?  Yes, it is an important link.  Do you understand what it means?   Nothing to laugh about.

@LegalAmerican
I already deleted the comment.  I am cranky tonight, and it was unkind.  I apologize. 
(And for the record none of this comment was meant sarcastically, although I readily admit being prone to it.)

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 04:46:34 am »
For all the books on The Craft of Creative Writing I've read, one King movie told me not to bother with his.

It ended with the heavens parting and God reaching down to save humanity.

Not that the Idea is unpleasant, but that it shows the imagination of a 6 year old.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com