Author Topic: Rush: Democrats Didn’t Expect Kavanaugh to Fight Back  (Read 505 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Democrats Didn’t Expect Kavanaugh to Fight Back
« on: September 25, 2018, 06:27:13 pm »

Democrats Didn’t Expect Kavanaugh to Fight Back

Sep 25, 2018

RUSH: It gets more despicable, it gets more disgusting with the passing of each day. Judge Kavanaugh and his wife went on Fox News last night. I know there are different takes, different reactions to the interview that occurred, Martha MacCallum with Judge Kavanaugh and his wife. But I’m just gonna tell you: The fact that something like that even occurred with the subject matter that came up is itself despicable. It is just simply outrageous.

It was uncomfortable to watch this. I knew exactly what was going on. And, by the way, it served a great purpose. Forget (sigh) whatever you thought of it. And I’m sure the reactions, the thoughts, the emotions to that run the gamut. But one thing that it did, I am a firm believer… Remember we had the story yesterday that this loose cannon, Avenatti, who is the lawyer for the stripper? What’s her name out there? (interruption) Stormy Daniels. Yeah, Stormy Daniels.

Oh, by the way, there’s a link on the Drudge Report that says the judge in that case is ready to toss her lawsuit on Trump on the basis that Trump had every right what he wanted to say; it can’t be actionable and so forth. The judge hasn’t thrown it out yet but the story says that he’s on the verge of doing it. But Avenatti — as we so (sigh) disgustingly shared with you yesterday.

Avenatti said that within 48 hours he was gonna produce a witness that would testify to the fact that Kavanaugh and his buddy Mark Judge got women drunk while in college. They got them drunk and gave them pills and started a “rape train” for their male buddies. He said he was gonna produce this witness in 48 hours. He was demanding to be heard by the committee. He was demanding to testify and so forth. Today, his Twitter account is locked.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/25/democrats-didnt-expect-kavanaugh-to-fight-back/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Rush: Democrats Didn’t Expect Kavanaugh to Fight Back
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 06:52:01 pm »
My memory is, that "false accusations,"  are against the law.

Some jurisdiction needs to try somebody for such.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 06:56:31 pm »
It is encouraging that Kavanaugh is fighting back.

It would be more encouraging if Republicans were fighting back.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 06:58:45 pm »
 Another reason that I take the bad with the good with Trump, at least he does fight back.