Author Topic: Rush: I Knew They’d Find Another Accuser Because I Know Liberals  (Read 504 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I Knew They’d Find Another Accuser Because I Know Liberals

Sep 24, 2018

RUSH: Another email during the break: “Mr. Limbaugh, how did you know, because all weekend I saw people saying on Twitter that you predicted this. You predicted another woman would come forward. How did you know? How did you know?” Well, let’s go back to the audio sound bites. This is last Thursday, me on my program…

BEGIN RUSH ARCHIVE CLIP

RUSH: I’m telling you right now it’s already in the works with, and I know it’s in the works because I heard a Drive-By Media person talking about it. The Drive-By Media person was Karen Tumulty of the Washington Post who says she wouldn’t be surprised if more women surface over the weekend alleging similar acts by Kavanaugh. She’s just telegraphed that they’re out there trying to find women that they can convince to come forward and say what they want them to say. You know they’re working on that.

You know that the Democrat Party, you know that the media — they’re working in tandem — are scouring women who went to the same school or went to school where Kavanaugh was seen, you know, lurking around and so forth. And they’re gonna try to find as many women — not too many, find one or two women — to come forward and say, “Yeah, I didn’t want to come forward but I’m watching what’s happening to Christine Blasey Ford, and I can’t stand it.” So don’t be surprised.

END ARCHIVE CLIP

RUSH: Well, and it’s happened. No great shakes here. Predicting this was… If you know the left, as I do, it was simple. I’ll even buttress it further. Ronan Farrow: “New Kavanaugh Accuser Came Forward Because Democrats Came Looking.” What did I say here? You know the Democrats, the media, they’re working in tandem scouring women who went to the same school or went to school where Kavanaugh was seen. Farrow confirms even that. “The accuser came forward because the Democrats came looking,” and they didn’t have to look hard.

This woman was a recipient of George Soros funds. Every one of these people, one way or the other, is connected to Hillary Clinton or her campaign. Every one of them! All of this is ultimately going to be traceable back to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. You mark my words. Here is Karen Tumulty, just to show you that this is what… I didn’t need this. I didn’t even need this to tell me that it was gonna be another woman show up before today. But this is Karen Tumulty last Wednesday night on the All-Star Panel of Special Report Bret Baier.

TUMULTY: The thing I think we all need to remember is that we still have 4-1/2 days until Monday. And we’re… The way the news cycle works in these times, this — this whole thing is probably gonna take five or six twists and turns.

BREAM: Right.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/24/i-knew-theyd-find-another-accuser-because-i-know-liberals/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Rush: I Knew They’d Find Another Accuser Because I Know Liberals
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 07:13:17 pm »
and not only that!!!!! I think I saw him picking his nose when he was three!!!

One thing about Liberals--when caught, they either dogpile with irrelevant accusations made to seem important with hype, or otherwise double down.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis