Author Topic: HARRISON FORD RIPS CLIMATE SKEPTICS: ‘WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE!’ – ‘We are facing what is quickly becomi  (Read 730 times)

rangerrebew

HARRISON FORD RIPS CLIMATE SKEPTICS: ‘WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE!’ – ‘We are facing what is quickly becoming the greatest moral crisis of our time’

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotSeptember 18, 2018 6:19 PM with 0 comments

“Stop giving power to people who don’t believe in science. Or worse than that, pretend they don’t believe in science for their own self-interest,” Ford declared.

“They know who they are! We know who they are! We are all — rich or poor, powerful or powerless — we will all suffer the effects of climate change and eco-system destruction and we are facing what is quickly becoming the greatest moral crisis of our time.”

http://www.climatedepot.com/2018/09/18/harrison-ford-warns-climate-skeptics-we-know-who-they-are-we-are-facing-what-is-quickly-becoming-the-greatest-moral-crisis-of-our-time/
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 06:03:06 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I have been so stupid for so long on this issue, it's embarrassing.   I now see you can screw up the environment any way you want as long as you claim to be a global warming supporter.  Ford flying to get a hamburger, Babs Streisand having her favorite hot dogs flown in from N.Y., Leo DiCaprio flying his favorite manicurist from Australia to do his nails at the Oscars, etc., etc.  What do they all have in common?  They're big supporters of global warming. eeefly 4444car ***guitar man**** I rest my case. :tongue2:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If he really wanted to tackle the greatest moral crisis of our time Mr. Ford would fly commercial.

Offline skeeter

If he really wanted to tackle the greatest moral crisis of our time Mr. Ford would fly commercial.

To the elite making global warming a priority means less crowded beaches and hotels on the Costa del Sol.

Offline Absalom

Radio-metric testing of mineral and rock has dated
the Earth at 4,650,000,000 years (that's billion)
and the cycle of change is the essence of Nature.
Yet Ford, another Hollywood schmuck, knows best.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Really? If most of these Hollywood types had understood their science classes, would they still have gone into acting instead?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I swear I was at the movies a couple of years back and watched him die.

Must be someone else posing as Ford.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Is that the guy that played Han Solo? Go back to playing pretend plz :P
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Apparently he's as good at science as he was a pilot.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: