Author Topic: Food Service Employee Caught Spitting In Food  (Read 477 times)

Offline mirraflake

Food Service Employee Caught Spitting In Food
« on: September 24, 2018, 05:04:24 pm »
Detroit stadium..ugh.  A few years ago we bought some food at PNC Park and the black employee gave me the weirdest smile and the off hand comment like "enjoy"  in a sarcastic sense. .  Sixth sense I knew something was wrong.   My wife also picked up on it. She told me "I'm not eating it"  Threw it in the trash walking back to our seat and after the game went to a local Italian restaurant.

Why we also never wear anything Maga to a restaurant.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/viral-video-shows-comerica-park-employee-spitting-on-pizza-for-customers
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 05:05:52 pm by mirraflake »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Food Service Employee Caught Spitting In Food
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 05:21:03 pm »

At least you didn't go all Officer Farva on them....

! No longer available

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 09:11:11 pm »
Detroit stadium..ugh.  A few years ago we bought some food at PNC Park and the black employee gave me the weirdest smile and the off hand comment like "enjoy"  in a sarcastic sense. .  Sixth sense I knew something was wrong.   My wife also picked up on it. She told me "I'm not eating it"  Threw it in the trash walking back to our seat and after the game went to a local Italian restaurant.

Why we also never wear anything Maga to a restaurant.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/viral-video-shows-comerica-park-employee-spitting-on-pizza-for-customers

I don't blame you...you have to be really careful with food servers.  I had an issue with a local Kroger deli a few months ago.  I was late picking up an order, and when I got there it was being kept warm with the rest of the food, so I didn't think anything of it.  They had my phone number and they never called, so I didn't expect a problem.  Next time I called in an order, the deli manager answered and said "We're not accepting your orders anymore."  Long story short, she ended up being disciplined, I guess, but she still works there, and there's no way on earth I would order anything from that deli.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 12:15:08 am »
no way on earth I would order anything from that deli.

There's a reason I often get something to eat from  Subway.  Not that its that great, but you can see exactly how your food is being handled.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 12:49:22 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 12:19:35 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 12:20:06 am by dfwgator »

Silver Pines

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 12:29:19 am »
There's a reason I eat often get something to eat from  Subway.  Not that its that great, but you can see exactly how your food is being handled.

@catfish1957

Yep, I don't mind Subway at all, lol.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 12:39:09 am »
Albuquerque had a case, it wasn't at the big boys but it was still a well known chain where a policeman, his partner must have been there too, to have a witness, but they saw the employee spit on his burger...well, they actually sued the place and got a huge sum back.  He sued for emotional distress/suffering.

We were just talking about this case, via the recent Taco Bell in Hialeah story, you know, the girl told the lady they only served Spanish speakers.

I don't see how in the Albuquerque lawsuit, they could actually sue the corporate office itself... if one employee is a jackass, that should be down to the employee, I would think. The fast-food chain must have appealed such a decision.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 02:51:31 pm »
Any famous conservative who eats in any  restaurant today is plain nuts.  You know darn well they are tampering with the food.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2018, 03:31:15 pm »
Any famous conservative who eats in any  restaurant today is plain nuts.  You know darn well they are tampering with the food.
That's Why Arnold Schwarzenegger is safe eating wherever he goes.