Author Topic: Kavanaugh Accuser’s Motive Revealed  (Read 361 times)

rangerrebew

Kavanaugh Accuser’s Motive Revealed
« on: September 23, 2018, 06:18:53 pm »
Kavanaugh Accuser’s Motive Revealed
Sep 22, 2018 Read More Articles by Rev. Austin Miles

Christine Blasey Ford, who suddenly remembered that 36 years ago, as a teenager in high school, Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh, also a high school student at that time, attempted to rape her. She also tried to convince us all that he was a fall down drunk at the time. Haven’t we gone through something similar before?

Naturally all the left leaning media headlined this story for days on end in an attempt to torpedo Brett Kavanagh’s Supreme Court confirmation which Communist Democrats fear would end Roe Vs. Wade which legalized the cruel slaughter of millions of pre-born babies.

This is a literary example of creating details in order to advance the story line. Authors of fiction do this all the time.

https://newswithviews.com/kavanaugh-accusers-motive-revealed/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Kavanaugh Accuser’s Motive Revealed
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 06:31:37 pm »
Somebody needs to start a GoFundMe to buy this chick some lips.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 08:08:43 pm »

I think it's been established that a deal was made with he lender so Martha Kavanaugh dismissed the case. If that's so then Rev. Austin Miles is behind the curve and spreading...false news.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 08:25:49 pm »
I think it's been established that a deal was made with he lender so Martha Kavanaugh dismissed the case. If that's so then Rev. Austin Miles is behind the curve and spreading...false news.

He's behind the curve.  It's easy to do with this story.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 08:39:52 pm »
Oh, this is that story I quoted from last week and was also posted at Renew America. I think Rev. Austin Miles brought out some other good points in the story however and that is why I referred to it.  Miles is a good guy, some stories are so fluid like this one, that foreclosure point has been brought up numerous times and apparently, Judge Kavanaugh mother did not foreclose.