Author Topic: Lawyer for Blasey Ford Releases Statement Saying It Doesn’t Matter That Friend Named as Attending Ka  (Read 1577 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
With Collins and Murky, I think it's to protect their sinecures  from angry leftist tools.  Since Flake is out in January, his motivation is to give Trump the finger.

I don't mean just the fake so called 'Republicans' on the committee. I'm referring to Republicans in general. The idea that Trey Gowdy would support this ridiculous nonsense is stunning. He is supposed to be an attorney and he is supposed to be Republican, and yet he puts out a statement which says in summation, 'I don't care if Kavanaugh gets approved or not. Doesn't matter to me.' And he is just one of several so called Republicans to put weight behind this absurd fantasy. Again, I don't know why they are doing this. Unless maybe they are trying to throw off any suspicion of themselves?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 07:17:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

The only thing Republicans in Washington care about is getting invited to the good parties.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't mean just the fake so called 'Republicans' on the committee. I'm referring to Republicans in general. The idea that Trey Gowdy would support this ridiculous nonsense is stunning. He is supposed to be an attorney and he is supposed to be Republican, and yet he puts out a statement which say in summation, 'I don't care if Kavanaugh gets approved or not. Doesn't matter to me.' And he is just one of several so called Republicans to put weight behind this absurd fantasy. Again, I don't know why they are doing this. Unless maybe they are trying to throw off any suspicion of themselves?

They are doing it to help Chinless whip 50 votes in the Senate Floor Vote.  That's all there is to it.

Only one of the three wafflers is even on the committee.  Traitor Flake.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 06:21:06 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

So the score in the 7th inning is

Those witnesses who have no recollection of this event - 3
Those witnesses who can have a collaborative  take of her account of the event - 0

Thursday might be a pretty nasty day for Ms. Ford.
It won't be.  She will be portrayed as a devastated individual who lost 36 years of her life feeling threatened by the barbarian.

Bank on it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

I will be surprised if she testifies without some kind of blanket immunity.
She doesn't get to make demands. The Committee needs to tell her: "Be here on Monday, and put up or go to jail for Contempt of Congress."
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.