Author Topic: Sean Hannity to Trump: Don't fire Rosenstein, it's a setup  (Read 679 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Hannity to Trump: Don't fire Rosenstein, it's a setup
« on: September 22, 2018, 01:10:30 pm »
Sean Hannity to Trump: Don't fire Rosenstein, it's a setup
by Caitlin Yilek
 | September 21, 2018 11:08 PM

Fox News host Sean Hannity urged President Trump on Friday night not to fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein amid a report that he wanted to rally Cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to the Constitution to oust the president.

Hannity pleaded with Trump via his show to not fire anyone in response to the report, which Rosenstein has denied, claiming that it was a “setup.”

“Under no circumstances — I have a message for the president tonight — under zero circumstances should the president fire anybody,” Hannity said.

“The president needs to know it is all a setup,” he continued, saying the so-called deep state is “turning against each other.”

The New York Times reported earlier Friday that Rosenstein secretly discussed recording his conversations with Trump and considered trying to force him out of office.

At a rally in Missouri, Trump spoke about getting rid of the “lingering stench” at the Justice Department and FBI, though he did not specifically mention Rosenstein.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sean-hannity-to-trump-dont-fire-rosenstein-its-a-setup
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Sean Hannity to Trump: Don't fire Rosenstein, it's a setup
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 05:38:06 pm »
I don't agree with Hannity very often (I think he's a mental midget), bot he's right on this...until after the election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 05:49:17 pm »
I don't agree with Hannity very often (I think he's a mental midget), bot he's right on this...until after the election.

100% agree with both your points.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 06:55:47 pm »
   Hannity proving, once again:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline kidd

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 12:52:14 pm »