Author Topic: Cory Booker Once Forcibly Groped A Drunk Girl’s Breasts  (Read 1887 times)

rangerrebew

Cory Booker Once Forcibly Groped A Drunk Girl’s Breasts
« on: September 21, 2018, 05:19:26 pm »
Cory Booker Once Forcibly Groped A Drunk Girl’s Breasts

September 20, 2018| by Brian Anderson

NJ Senator Cory Booker is on the Senate Judiciary Committee and among the democrats screaming for an investigation into the unfounded allegations that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh once drunkenly tried to cop a feel when he was a teenager. There is no evidence whatsoever that this incident ever happened, but it turns out there was some drunken groping on the democrats’ side. Booker once wrote an article where he admitted to grabbing a drunken teenage girl’s breast against her will. I can only assume Dianne Feinstein and the rest of the democrats on the Judiciary Committee will be clamoring for a full investigation of Cory Booker.

Here’s an article Booker wrote in 1992 for The Stanford Daily:

https://downtrend.com/71superb/cory-booker-once-forcibly-groped-a-drunk-girls-breasts/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Cory Booker Once Forcibly Groped A Drunk Girl’s Breasts
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 05:26:39 pm »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 05:59:17 pm »
I'm glad he wrote that article back when, and that it's revived now.  As I recall, the girl smacked him or something.  I think they're still friends.  He apologized to her, chose to publicly reveal it.  I don't love Corey Booker, but I'm glad he did this.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 06:05:25 pm »
I'm glad he wrote that article back when, and that it's revived now.  As I recall, the girl smacked him or something.  I think they're still friends.  He apologized to her, chose to publicly reveal it.  I don't love Corey Booker, but I'm glad he did this.

It was shameless effing grandstanding from a lying failure. Hell, there are points in that shit piece that are blatant lies. He cites music playing that didn't exist for another 2 years. He is a straight up shitbag.

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 06:12:03 pm »
No argument -- he was a shitbag in college.  I'm glad he admitted it.  As far as the "Top Gun slogan", I have no idea what that means.  I'd say that's a minor detail given what he was admitting.  He's lucky those girls didn't choose to get him in trouble.  To me, that whole article is an example of how f***ed up things were in college.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 06:13:30 pm »
No argument -- he was a shitbag in college.  I'm glad he admitted it.  As far as the "Top Gun slogan", I have no idea what that means.  I'd say that's a minor detail given what he was admitting.  He's lucky those girls didn't choose to get him in trouble.  To me, that whole article is an example of how f***ed up things were in college.

It's not a minor detail. It says that he was manufacturing total bullshit from whole cloth that sounded good over being honest.

BTW things weren't effed up in college till the Commie Pinko snowflakes started wanting written permission to make out.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:14:42 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 06:19:28 pm »
....BTW things weren't effed up in college till the Commie Pinko snowflakes started wanting written permission to make out.

Really not true, and it won't be true until guys stop thinking they can grope chicks.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 06:28:42 pm »
Really not true, and it won't be true until guys stop thinking they can grope chicks.

You can get effing bent you lame ass perpetual victim. There were just as many drunk broads running around chasing dick as there were guys. If you didn't like what was happening to you in college you didn't have to go to the effing keg parties where only one thing was going to happen........getting laid.

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 06:30:45 pm »

You can get effing bent you lame ass perpetual victim. There were just as many drunk broads running around chasing dick as there were guys. If you didn't like what was happening to you in college you didn't have to go to the effing keg parties where only one thing was going to happen........getting laid.

8888crybaby

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2018, 06:34:28 pm »

8888crybaby

You're looking at people in their late teens/early twenties, drunk.

At that age, sober, watching paint dry makes them horny.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2018, 06:37:42 pm »
You're looking at people in their late teens/early twenties, drunk.

At that age, sober, watching paint dry makes them horny.

@To-Whose-Benefit?  Agreed.  Thats why @Frank Cannon's comment was ludicrous.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2018, 06:39:36 pm »
@To-Whose-Benefit?  Agreed.  Thats why @Frank Cannon's comment was ludicrous.

Which means you were there to get laid which means you shouldn't bitch that your ass was grabbed.

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2018, 06:51:48 pm »
Which means you were there to get laid which means you shouldn't bitch that your ass was grabbed.

So anytime someone goes to a party, they're looking to get laid???

Offline jpsb

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2018, 06:57:54 pm »

I can't speak for the gals but yeah.

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2018, 07:01:55 pm »

That's perfectly fine, but it's not universally true.  I went to meet people; getting laid would have waited until my second date ;). J/k

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2018, 07:18:31 pm »

Now, that was funny @jpsb
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2018, 07:20:28 pm »

I'm sorry, Laura, but it's a two-way street.  You can avoid dangerous situations or you can take your chances.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline jpsb

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2018, 07:24:03 pm »

A college kegger? You're GD right. Just what the hell did you think these "Mixers" were about? Networking for future job contacts? Give me a GD break.

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2018, 07:30:03 pm »
??? I can't believe what I'm reading here. To assume that any female going to a party is just looking to get laid is wrong! I'm not exactly a spring chicken, but back in my day socializing and meeting new people was generally the agenda.  To grope, expect sex, or rape a female just because she's young and at a party in my books is WRONG!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2018, 07:33:10 pm »
??? I can't believe what I'm reading here. To assume that any female going to a party is just looking to get laid is wrong! I'm not exactly a spring chicken, but back in my day socializing and meeting new people was generally the agenda.  To grope, expect sex, or rape a female just because she's young and at a party in my books is WRONG!

There were tight ass parties for meeting and greeting and lame bullshit the college put on. You didn't head out to fraternity row for a plastic cup of warm beer to "find out what the fellas were like". 

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2018, 07:40:54 pm »
There were tight ass parties for meeting and greeting and lame bullshit the college put on. You didn't head out to fraternity row for a plastic cup of warm beer to "find out what the fellas were like".

We went to Haverford for keggers all the time to meet guys and girls, not necessarily to sleep with them.  Partying with people is fun enough.

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2018, 07:44:26 pm »
I'm sorry, Laura, but it's a two-way street.  You can avoid dangerous situations or you can take your chances.
Oh, definitely!  We had a buddy system -- you went to a party with friends, you kept track of your friends, and you left together.  A kegger isn't inherently dangerous, but you *learn* to be smart.  I went to a girls school with a lot of girls who had been pretty sheltered.  We tried really hard to look out for each other and made sure the freshmen knew how to be safe.  But I was lucky I met people right away who showed us the ropes.

Did you have any arrangements like that in college?

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2018, 07:45:23 pm »
A college kegger? You're GD right. Just what the hell did you think these "Mixers" were about? Networking for future job contacts? Give me a GD break.

Like I said, if you meet a cute guy at a party, they're good for a second "date".

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2018, 07:46:51 pm »

@libertybele  Thank you thank you thank you!!!  +1000