Author Topic: John Brennan compares Trump declassification order with … pushing the nuke button  (Read 561 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

John Brennan compares Trump declassification order with … pushing the nuke button
Conservative Review, Sep 20, 2018, Jordan Schachtel

John Brennan, the radical-left CIA chief under President Obama, continues his campaign to encourage mutiny against President Trump.

Appearing on MSNBC Thursday morning, Brennan told host Hallie Jackson that he was “very concerned” about President Trump’s order earlier this week to declassify a large amount of material related to the Russia investigation and FISA applications.

Brennan said he is concerned about “exposing intelligence sources and methods as well doing anything that might compromise an ongoing criminal investigation,” referring to the Mueller probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election, which has yet to find a single piece of evidence to substantiate Trump-Russia collusion.

Jackson then followed up:  “But the president is allowed to declassify materials. He does have that authority. So how do you square that?”

To which Brennan responded:  “Well, the president has the authority to do a lot of things. It doesn’t mean, if he does it, it’s the right thing to do. Such as going to war. Pushing a button that is going to launch missiles.”

Since President Trump entered the Oval Office, Brennan has dedicated his post-government career to undermining the duly elected president and encouraging rebellion within the federal government.

On Tuesday, Brennan appeared on MSNBC and told federal employees in the intelligence community that they have an “obligation” to reject against the president’s orders.

More:  https://www.conservativereview.com/news/john-brennan-compares-trump-declassification-order-with-pushing-the-nuke-button/

Offline Frank Cannon

I know good things are happening when this whiny little Commie muslim bitch squeals.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Someone should remove this guy's batteries.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As far as he and his cabal are concerned, declassifying those documents IS pushing the nuclear button!  I hope it blows every one of them to hell!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien