Author Topic: Rush: Blasey Ford’s Yearbook Scrubbed from Internet?  (Read 450 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Blasey Ford’s Yearbook Scrubbed from Internet?
« on: September 20, 2018, 07:07:11 pm »

Blasey Ford’s Yearbook Scrubbed from Internet?

Sep 20, 2018

RUSH: Debbie in Dallas. Great to have you on the EIB Network. How are… Debbie in Dallas, we actually have one here.

CALLER: Hi. How are you, Rush?

RUSH: Well, just fine, Debbie. Debbie’s one of my top 10 all-time favorite female names, by the way.

CALLER: Oh. Fabulous! So, I’m wondering if the reason that Ms. Blasey passed her lie detector test is because she actually had that exact situation happen to her but perhaps not with Kavanaugh?

RUSH: It’s quite possible. Did you hear me earlier reference the fact that the high school yearbook for this particular year in question has been scrubbed from the internet? Did you hear me mention this?

CALLER: Yes, I did.

RUSH: Okay. Well, it’s been scrubbed because it is replete with the girls in the class writing about stories of all the keg parties they had and the fun times they had when their parents weren’t around. So I’ll get into details of this after the break at the bottom. But the bottom line is if this is all true, it means it was a party school for the women as well… The men… It was a private school. The men were at other places. And they got together free time. But if that’s the case, then, yeah, it’s entirely possible that there could have been incidents like this frequently and that she might not remember who…

CALLER: I believe it. Very good. Thank you very much.

RUSH: So you think that’s what happened, then?

CALLER: I do. I think it’s exactly what happened. I think they found someone who would come forward and take that risk and that’s probably why she doesn’t want to come and testify because it’s too scary.

RUSH: Oh, wait. Wait. You think that something did happen along these lines but that she’s not sure it’s Kavanaugh, but somebody convinced her to say it was Kavanaugh?

CALLER: Yes.

RUSH: And she agreed to do this why, in your opinion?

CALLER: Because she’s a left-wing, crazy, radical lady.

RUSH: She’s a sweet, nice, thoughtful left-wing Democrat activist; right.

CALLER: Yes. Exactly.

RUSH: Okay. So it happened, but it wasn’t Kavanaugh. But you don’t think that she’s honestly disremembering this; you think she knows it wasn’t Kavanaugh but somebody’s convinced her to try to sell that it was Kavanaugh?

CALLER: That is correct.

RUSH: Okay. Debbie in Dallas, I appreciate your call. I have titillated you enough with this yearbook story, so let me share the details of it with you when we get back right back here.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Two things before I get to the yearbook story. First one here: “Kavanaugh Accuser’s Classmate Makes New Claim and Then Backtracks and Deletes Everything.” There’s a lot of deleting going on out there. The New York Times had to issue a major, major correction. Do you know what they did? The New York Times ran a story about this guy Mark Judge (I think it’s his first name), Kavanaugh’s friend, who doesn’t remember a thing about this incident. It was claimed that he was there and so forth.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/20/blasey-fords-yearbook-scrubbed-from-internet/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34