Author Topic: Send us your questions for Cruz, O'Rourke debate on Sept. 30, televised on ABC13  (Read 651 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
ABC13 9/20/2018

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --
What question would you want to ask U.S. Senate candidates Ted Cruz and Beto O'Rourke?

ABC13 and Univision 45 are hosting a debate between the candidates Sunday, Sept. 30 at 6 p.m. and would like to invite you to submit your question for the candidates.

The town hall-style debate will focus on domestic policy. ABC13 and Univision will be televising the debate, and it will be streamed live on ABC13.com.

More: https://abc13.com/politics/submit-questions-for-cruz-orourke-debate-on-sept-30/4293222/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The TBR Texas group should have a few questions.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Paddy, tell us again why Illegal aliens are today's cotton pickers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I would like to add the question @Right_in_Virginia had that I haven't seen an explanation to.

The Senator said he is in favor of covering pre-existing conditions with taxes. “I think we should do it honestly, we should do it directly with tax payer funds, rather than jacking up everyone else’s health insurance premiums,” he commented.

Huh?  Is this new?  Where do the tax dollars come from?