Author Topic: Newfound Mobster Don Maxine Waters Suggests “Knocking Off” Trump, Then “Going After” Pence  (Read 257 times)

rangerrebew

Newfound Mobster Don Maxine Waters Suggests “Knocking Off” Trump, Then “Going After” Pence

September 18, 2018| by V. Saxena

The broad thinks she’s an Italian gangster or some shit.

After accepting a ridiculous National Leadership Award last Friday from the inane National Newspaper Publishers Association, deranged liberal California Rep. Maxine Waters delivered a speech in which she used some interesting language to describe her interest in destroying the Trump administration.

“There are those who say, ‘What if we get rid of him? Then we’ve got that Vice President and he’ll be worse.’ I say knock off the first one and then go after the second one,” she said.

https://downtrend.com/vsaxena/don-maxine-waters/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
“There are those who say, ‘What if we get rid of him? Then we’ve got that Vice President and he’ll be worse.’ I say knock off the first one and then go after the second one,” she said.

Ok nutball. And after you 'knock off' Pence, then what? Idiot!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 01:01:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.