Author Topic: In The Throes Of A REAL Coup...  (Read 10939 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
In The Throes Of A REAL Coup...
« on: September 20, 2018, 05:53:04 am »
As everyone knows I am no Trump fan.  However, what is now happening on an almost daily basis with increasing outrageousness is our witness to the very real attempts being made to completely circumvent and counter the Executive.

No, this doesn't toss me onto Trump's support train because I am not yet convinced he is not a player in this himself, either he is or he is so helplessly over his head and outmatched that he continues to hire "Only the Best People" to undermine and sabotage himself from within, or he is complicit in some fashion.

The tracks for where we are have been laid for decades with the full and express oversight of the Republican party itself, and so now the Left thinks it must now play for all the marbles, incite a hot war on the streets and get all the Alphabets to do what they can to undermine a sitting president while their lackeys make overtures about killing, assassination and revolution.

If nothing is done about this - I agree with the comments - we are OFFICIALLY a Banana Republic and the rule of law is truly dead. 

Every man for themselves.

This Is An Actual COUP

The above letter, from The Conservative Treehouse/The Last Refuge , is not a joke, or parody. It's real. It's also jaw-dropping.

...The mere act of writing that letter makes the four signatories culpable, prima facie, of conspiring with agents of the executive branch to withhold information from the White House contrary to US law, and for the co-conspirators to deliberately fail to follow the express written instructions of the Chief Executive, individually and collectively.

...The president, right this minute, could direct the AG to arrest all seven for seditious conspiracy, and have them thrown in jail, and be well within the boundaries of settled black-letter federal law.  Right. This. Minute.

...The two most senior Democrats in each house, together with the opposition ranking members on the congressional select intelligence committees, have admitted in writing to have  previously conspired with the current head of FBI, the deputy AG, and the DNI, to disobey the orders of the Chief Executive, withhold information he directed them to provide, and thus violate actual federal law.

That's a coup, boys and girls.

Not "feels like one".
Not a "soft" coup.

This is an actual conspiracy to usurp the President of the United States.

And these four assholes signed their names to it.

So, what is to be done about that?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 05:53:44 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: In The Throes Of A REAL Coup...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 07:52:51 am »
This is a Declaration of Independence of a kind. This is the Deep State declaring themselves to be a sovereign entity not subject to the President of the United States, the Constitution, or U.S. Law.

They are declaring themselves to be their own sovereign Rule, their own Law, which is outside the jurisdiction of the United States.

As far as directing the AG (Jeff Sessions) to do anything about it, this is an absurd idea. I doubt Jeff is part of the coup. He is more like Sergeant Schultz. He is not a part of anything at all. He doesn't even show up to work for days/weeks at a time. And he is certainly NEVER EVER going to do anything about anything. He only wants to duck and hide and run away.

President Trump once described Sessions as, 'he is scared of his own shadow'. This is the best description of this infantile coward that I have heard so far. All Sessions needs is a diaper change and his 'binky', and he is squared away for the whole day.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 07:57:57 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 09:13:23 am »
They must be pretty afraid of what these classified documents contain.

Conspiracy to get Hillary elected at the highest levels of government?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 10:05:01 am »
What a joke. That is not an actual coup.

An actual coup would be the military overthrowing Trump.

Lately, conservatives are just as dumb as liberals, if not even dumber.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 11:05:18 am »
"The above letter, from The Conservative Treehouse/The Last Refuge , is not a joke, or parody. It's real. "

That would be a first for the cth.  Might wanna check with gwp for confirmation. 
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 12:52:18 pm »
What a joke. That is not an actual coup.

An actual coup would be the military overthrowing Trump.

Lately, conservatives are just as dumb as liberals, if not even dumber.

Maybe we can call it a 'velvet coup' then.

As it seems Americans are not interested in actually fighting for anything, unless of course it's for free shit and forcing Christians to bake wedding caked for homos.

"The above letter, from The Conservative Treehouse/The Last Refuge , is not a joke, or parody. It's real. "

That would be a first for the cth.  Might wanna check with gwp for confirmation. 

That's interesting.  At one time not long ago, TCH and Breitbart were considered the ultimate sources of truth and righteous opinion by the Trump Faithful.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 01:24:11 pm »
I've seen the letter in other places.  I noticed it only has Rat signatures.  Where are the other four?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 01:47:52 pm »
I've seen the letter in other places.  I noticed it only has Rat signatures.  Where are the other four?

Does it say there are eight?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 02:33:54 pm »
Does it say there are eight?

The letter refers to a "Gang of Eight."  Bottom of page 2.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 02:46:38 pm »

Thanks and good catch.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 02:55:21 pm »
So who are the other four members of this new 'Gang of Eight' cabal?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 02:59:20 pm »

That's a reference to the senior leadership and intelligence committee heads in both houses.  Obviously, the Republicans who make up that "Gang of Eight" don't agree with the letter.

The funniest part about this whole thing is that a media that has actively sought and promoted leaks of classified information from the government in the interest of "getting the truth out" is now terrified that is exactly what is going to happen.  When is the last time the media went nuts about having more information made public?

"Democracy Dies in Darkness" -- unless that darkness is concealing wrongdoing by progressives.  Then it is essential to democracy.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 02:59:55 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2018, 03:06:04 pm »
That's a reference to the senior leadership and intelligence committee heads in both houses.  Obviously, the Republicans who make up that "Gang of Eight" don't agree with the letter.

The funniest part about this whole thing is that a media that has actively sought and promoted leaks of classified information from the government in the interest of "getting the truth out" is now terrified that is exactly what is going to happen.  When is the last time the media went nuts about having more information made public?

"Democracy Dies in Darkness" -- unless that darkness is concealing wrongdoing by progressives.  Then it is essential to democracy.

@Cyber Liberty

See the above quoted. That's right and only the democrat members signed the letter.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2018, 03:25:01 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

See the above quoted. That's right and only the democrat members signed the letter.

So what validity does it have if only half the 'gang' are making those demands?

Or, is it as some are saying, that the 'other' government is asserting it's own authority over that which was duly elected?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2018, 03:27:21 pm »

Or, is it as some are saying, that the 'other' government is asserting it's own authority over that which was duly elected?

It would have zero validity if all 8 signed IMHO!  The Constitution is very clear on who wields executive power.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2018, 03:35:02 pm »
So who are the other four members of this new 'Gang of Eight' cabal?

Devin Nunes, Richard Burr, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, according to Wiki.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2018, 03:36:51 pm »

No validity at all.  It's not a simple majority of the eight, only the Rats.  Yet another blindly useless, partisan piece of toilet paper.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2018, 03:37:43 pm »
It would have zero validity if all 8 signed IMHO!  The Constitution is very clear on who wields executive power.

Yup!  What you said there.  It's merely an "advisory group."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2018, 03:44:41 pm »

Zero.  Which is legally the same validity it would have even if all 8 had signed it.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2018, 03:49:12 pm »
Zero.  Which is legally the same validity it would have even if all 8 had signed it.

So who besides us 'little people' here at TBR are pointing that fact out?

Any word from McConnell, Ryan and Burr ... Bueller? Anyone?

Just noting that silence in the face of such obvious efforts of subterfuge and lawlessness is complicity in my estimation.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2018, 03:54:52 pm »
They must be pretty afraid of what these classified documents contain.

Conspiracy to get Hillary elected at the highest levels of government?

So, at long last, @INVAR has discovered the real enemy.  Although he somehow found it in his heart to throw some unearned blame Trump's way.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2018, 03:56:47 pm »
The sleeper awakes...20 months into this incremental coup and even the NT crowd is, at last, showing some signs of being "woke". I say this not to insult, nor as an I told you so, but as one of many who've been serving in the trenches of what we believe is the 1776 of our current time. We need your help in this fight, regardless of whatever stupid thing the President may have said in the past about not wanting such help, or we will surely lose it.

Liberals are rarely drawn to military service, nor to law enforcement or first responder work...for cultural and philosophical reasons...they presume instead to occupy our schools, our courts (as lawyers AND as judges) bureaucratic offices and media positions. In these fields, they are predominant and broadly pervasive at all levels. From these perches, they propagandize and indoctrinate our children on our dime...through dominance in the media, they do the same to adults across the nation. Their optimal tool is emphasis...they emphasize information that forwards their agenda and minimize that which does not...an often subtle but intensely effective methodology.

By controlling information, the courts, and the bureaucracy...they are positioned to engage in what Invar calls a "soft coup", the overthrow of any elected government or official who counters the Left's narrative or threatens its hegemony over the three pillars on which they rest their power...Education, the Courts, and the Bureaucracy. This triumvirate is crafty, it will tolerate ineffective "go along" opposition...or rather...they elevate it as a means of diluting true opposition to their rule. This is why the Left glorifies the McCain's, Flake's, Bush's and Romney's of the Right...it gives a facade of opposition without threatening the liberal triad.

And then along comes Trump. Bullish, boorish...egocentric and narcissistic...likely oblivious to the very real construct of the Liberal Triad. But like a pampered Bull Elephant in a house of delicate Origami...this boor is, perhaps unwittingly in many cases, overturning the foundations of the Triad. And this, they will not tolerate.

In threatening to steal the upper echelons of the court, Trump has now struck at the true heart of this beast...and by his uncouth candor and yes, his loud mouthed blundering and tweeting...he threatens the medias dominance and control of speech and narrative.  And that will not be allowed.

Worse, if Trump can expose the plot to frame him and spy on him prior to the election, the Triad's most sacred cow...the bureaucracy leg of their power Triad...comes under threat. Correspondingly, the last shred of legitimacy of the Left's media will also be devastated. And, again, this they will not allow.

And so the coup. Not the traditional 3rd world coup nor the righteous indignation of the original American Revolution...no the Left's abhorrence of soldiers, police, honor and base concepts of free speech and markets...precludes a hard coup. But in a modern age, the Triad of power built by the Left is well suited to achieve the this kind of "soft coup"...the removal of a leader they fear and oppose by means other than direct force.

For the Left, at the deep philosophical level, this is not about Trump hate...that is simply a shallow tool they use to manipulate their blithely ignorant street minions like Antifa. In fact, Trump himself is irrelevant to the leaders of the Left. What they are seeking to overthrow is the ability of ANYONE on the right to threaten the 3 pillars of their power...that control over education, media and jurisprudence.

So anyone on the right who is NeverTrump...be that a principled disagreement on policy or a simple loathing of the man's personality...it is time to understand that this coup is not aimed at President Trump. It is aimed at you and I...at all of us that are fighting for a Republic NOT ruled by bureaucrats, educational 1984-ism, and yellow journalism.

Right now, Trump is the ONLY real weapon we have in this fight...there are others who oppose the Triad of course...but ONLY Trump is positioned to genuinely fight and win this struggle. For god's sake and our own, stop fighting him and start fighting the metastatic monstrosity that is controlling this nation's core...a Triad of power that is a cancer destroying our vitality, unity and function.

Everyone here knows that INVAR and I do not like each other. We disagree at a visceral level and at times it can be bitter and harsh. But let me say right now, if people like myself and INVAR cannot find a way to fight together against this Triad that is assaulting the Presidency and all things conservative...the Left will win this fight.

We are all the new Sons of Liberty, and we must emulate their resolve and cooperation to resist.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 04:08:27 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2018, 03:57:01 pm »

I find it highly ironic... that the idiot leftists are all constantly referring to "our democracy" and the dangers that Trump represents to it....

considering that the last thing these commies-in-arms want for America is a democracy.   They are hard-core leftist liars.... that are pushing us towards communism via socialism.
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2018, 04:02:49 pm »
I find it highly ironic... that the idiot leftists are all constantly referring to "our democracy" and the dangers that Trump represents to it....

considering that the last thing these commies-in-arms want for America is a democracy.   They are hard-core leftist liars.... that are pushing us towards communism via socialism.

@XenaLee

"Communism needs democracy like the human body needs oxygen."

Leon Trotsky

We are a Republic!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2018, 04:03:03 pm »
The sleeper awakes...20 months into this incremental coup and even the NT crowd is, at last, showing some signs of being "woke". I say this not to insult, nor as an I told you so, but as one of many who've been serving in the trenches of what we believe is the 1776 of our current time. We need your help in this fight, regardless of whatever stupid thing the President may have said in the past about not wanting such help, or we will surely lose it.

Liberals are rarely drawn to military service, nor to law enforcement or first responder work...for cultural and philosophical reasons...they presume instead to occupy our schools, our courts (as lawyers AND as judges) bureaucratic offices and media positions. In these fields, they are predominant and broadly pervasive at all levels. From these perches, they propagandize and indoctrinate our children on our dime...through dominance in the media, they do the same to adults across the nation. Their optimal tool is emphasis...they emphasize information that forwards their agenda and minimize that which does not...an often subtle but intensely effective methodology.

By controlling information, the courts, and the bureaucracy...they are positioned to engage in what Invar calls a "soft coup", the overthrow of any elected government or official who counters the Left's narrative or threatens its hegemony over the three pillars on which they rest their power...Education, the Courts, and the Bureaucracy. This triumvirate is crafty, it will tolerate ineffective "go along" opposition...or rather...they elevate it as a means of diluting true opposition to their rule. This is why the Left glorifies the McCain's, Flake's, Bush's and Romney's of the Right...it gives a facade of opposition without threatening the liberal triad.

And then along comes Trump. Bullish, boorish...egocentric and narcissistic...likely oblivious to the very real construct of the Liberal Triad. But like a pampered Bull Elephant in a house of delicate Origami...this boor is, perhaps unwittingly in many cases, overturning the foundations of the Triad. And this, they will not tolerate.

In stealing the upper echelons of the court, he has now struck at the true heart of this beast...and by his uncouth candor and yes, his loud mouthed blundering and tweeting...he threatens the medias dominance and control of speech and narrative.  And that will not be allowed by the Triad.

Worse, if Trump can expose the plot to frame him and spy on him prior to the election, the Triad's most sacred cow...the bureaucracy leg of their power Triad...comes under threat. And, again, this they will not allow.

And so the coup. Not the traditional 3rd world coup nor the righteous indignation of the original American Revolution...no the Left's abhorrence of soldiers, police, honor and base concepts of free speech and markets...precludes a hard coup. But in a modern age, the Triad of power built by the Left is well suited to achieve the this kind of "soft coup"...the removal of a leader they fear and oppose by means other than direct force.

For the Left, at the deep philosophical level, this is not about Trump hate...that is simply a shallow tool they use to manipulate their blithely ignorant street minions like Antifa. In fact, Trump himself is irrelevant to the leaders of the Left. What they are seeking to overthrow is the ability of ANYONE on the right to threaten the 3 pillars of their power...that control over education, media and jurisprudence.

So anyone on the right who is NeverTrump...be that a principled disagreement on policy or a simple loathing of the man's personality...it is time to understand that this coup is not aimed at President Trump. It is aimed at you and I...at all of us that are fighting for a Republic NOT ruled by bureaucrats, educational 1984-ism, and yellow journalism.

Right now, Trump is the ONLY real weapon we have in this fight...there are others who oppose the Triad of course...but ONLY Trump is positioned to genuinely fight and win this struggle. For god's sake and our own, stop fighting him and start fighting the metastatic monstrosity that is controlling this nation's core...a Triad of power that is a cancer destroying our vitality, unity and function.

Everyone here knows that INVAR and I do not like each other. We disagree at a visceral level and at times it can be bitter and harsh. But let me so right now, if people like myself and INVAR cannot find a way to fight together against this Triad that is assaulting the Presidency and all things conservative...the Left will win this fight.

Excellent analysis of the current situation.
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.