Author Topic: Cruz Compares O’Rourke to Wendy Davis: She Also ‘Thrilled Liberal Democrats in Massachusetts and NY  (Read 802 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Washington Free Beacon BY: David Rutz 9/19/2018

Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) compared Democratic Senate opponent Beto O'Rourke to former gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis in a new interview, saying she also was popular with national liberals but out of step with Texas.

O'Rourke, a current U.S. representative who has been the subject of dozens of glowing media profiles and a favorite of liberals across the country, is trying to upset Cruz in November, and polls have consistently shown a tight race. Cruz told Vice News that he's confident he will be victorious but isn't getting too comfortable.

! No longer available

More: https://freebeacon.com/politics/cruz-compares-orourke-davis-thrilled-liberal-democrats-massachusetts-new-york/
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 01:59:34 am by Elderberry »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Yeah, the fake Hispanic deserves glowing media reviews, look at his history; DUI, insider trading while in Congress, shady family, he's got it all.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline goodwithagun

Yeah, the fake Hispanic deserves glowing media reviews, look at his history; DUI, insider trading while in Congress, shady family, he's got it all.

Fake Hispanic? Hell, he’s practically a real Kennedy!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fake Hispanic? Hell, he’s practically a real Kennedy!

He looks like he could be one of the dead Kennedy's sons.   I bet he pronounces car, "caw" when he is alone mastering his own domain.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.