Author Topic: Casie Gotro say it’s not true!  (Read 568 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Casie Gotro say it’s not true!
« on: September 20, 2018, 12:40:28 am »
Harley Liberty by Insane Throttle 9/18/2018

Law license of former Twin Peaks attorney temporarily suspended

WACO, Texas (KWTX) Attorney Casie L. Gotro, of Houston, who was honored in June by the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association for her representation of a biker charged in the deadly May 2015 Twin Peaks shootout hasn’t been eligible to practice law in the state since Sept, 1, the State Bar of Texas confirmed Tuesday.
Gotro’s dues, which were due on June 1, have not been paid, a State Bar spokesperson said Tuesday.---

---The attorney who won a mistrial in the first Twin Peaks trial no longer wants to be an attorney.
Casie Gotro represented Jacob Carrizal against charges connected to the 2015 deadly Twin Peaks shootings. This case ended in a hung jury almost a year ago.
When FOX44 heard the State Bar of Texas suspended Gotro’s license, we called her and found out she has decided to stop practicing law.
“After what I saw in Waco, and it’s not just in Waco, I’ve seen the same in Tarrant County. I’ve lost a whole lot of faith in the justice system. It’s not working like its supposed to. You walk into something like Waco, or you walk into Tarrant County, and those fights are not fair. I want to be crystal clear about that,” Gotro says.

Gotro says her next step might be to get a counseling license

More: https://harleyliberty.com/2018/09/19/casie-gotro-say-its-not-true-da-elect-outlines-goals-for-twin-peaks-cases-plea-bargains-new-beginning-or-just-the-same-old-story/