Author Topic: Key GOP senators appear cool to Kavanaugh accuser's demand  (Read 174 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Key GOP senators appear cool to Kavanaugh accuser's demand
« on: September 19, 2018, 11:13:42 pm »
Key GOP senators appear cool to Kavanaugh accuser's demand
By Jordain Carney - 09/19/18 06:59 PM EDT

Two of the three Republican senators likely to determine the fate of Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court are urging the woman accusing him of sexual misconduct decades ago to appear at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Monday.

Sen. Susan Collins (Maine), a perennial swing vote in the Senate on high-profile issues, echoed points made by her more conservative colleagues on Wednesday, saying that it would be unfair for Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser, to not to speak with senators, either in a public hearing or behind closed doors, after making the allegation against Kavanaugh.

“The effort right now is still to convince Professor Ford to come forward as she has said that she wants to do, and I think it would be better for her to do so,” Collins told a Maine radio station. “I think it’s not fair to Judge Kavanaugh for her to not to come forward and testify.”

Collins also was dismissive of the call by Ford’s lawyers late Tuesday for the FBI to conduct a new background investigation on Kavanaugh as a precursor to Ford’s testimony.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/407507-key-gop-senators-appear-cool-to-kavanaugh-accusers-demand
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Key GOP senators appear cool to Kavanaugh accuser's demand
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 11:40:50 pm »
The Senate Judiciary Committee have offered her the opportunity to have her moment to present her case, and she folds.  She is a political hack.  I do not believe one word this woman is saying.

She is linked now to Clinton and George Soros.  Nothing more need be said.  She is a liar, and I believe does not want to perjure herself under oath.

This political ploy by the Democommies and Soros will serve no one in America.  They are a disgrace.