Author Topic: NRO’s Ed Whelan: “Much more” is coming to show that Kavanaugh is innocent  (Read 700 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NRO’s Ed Whelan: “Much more” is coming to show that Kavanaugh is innocent

AllahpunditPosted at 1:31 pm on September 19, 2018

These tweets caught my attention last night, as Whelan is prominent in conservative legal circles and might know of matters afoot behind the scenes that the rest of us plebes aren’t aware of yet. He seems very confident that the Ford matter is about to blow up in Democrats’ faces somehow.

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

By one week from today, I expect that Judge Kavanaugh will have been clearly vindicated on this matter. Specifically, I expect that compelling evidence will show his categorical denial to be truthful. There will be no cloud over him.
5:37 PM - Sep 18, 2018

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Senator Feinstein will soon be apologizing to Judge Kavanaugh.
Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

By one week from today, I expect that Judge Kavanaugh will have been clearly vindicated on this matter. Specifically, I expect that compelling evidence will show his categorical denial to be truthful. There will be no cloud over him.
5:46 PM - Sep 18, 2018

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/09/19/nros-ed-whelan-much-coming-show-kavanaugh-innocent/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34