Author Topic: KEITH ELLISON ACCUSER, KAREN MONAHAN, SAYS DEMOCRATIC PARTY DOESN’T BELIEVE HER  (Read 720 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

12:39 PM 09/17/2018
Hanna Bogorowski | Reporter
Karen Monahan, the woman who accused Minnesota Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison of domestic abuse, said Monday that the Democratic Party does not believe her.
Monahan also wrote on Twitter that she’s been threatened and isolated by her own Democratic Party.
Her comments were made in contrast to the immediate attention Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser has received.

Karen Monahan, the woman accusing Minnesota Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison of domestic abuse, responded to a Twitter user on Monday who asked if Democrats believe Monahan’s allegations, saying they don’t, and that she’s been threatened and isolated from her own party.

The user was following up on a tweet about Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Judge Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault.

Peter Daou, a Democratic strategist and former advisor to Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, tweeted on Monday that Ford will be “attacked, smeared, and demonized” and that people must “BELIEVE WOMEN.”

A Twitter user named Rose responded to Daou’s tweet, saying, “Democrats say believe women, do they believe you….” in reference to Monahan, who claims Ellison violently dragged her off a bed and yelled “Bitch, get the f*** out of my house” in a heated argument the couple allegedly had in 2016.

“No, they [Democrats] don’t,” Monahan responded back. “I’ve been smeared, threatened, isolated from my own party.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/17/keith-ellison-karen-monahan-democratic-party/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline musiclady

Now there's a shocker.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Now there's a shocker.

I know. Who'd a thunk it! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The hypocrisy is dumbfounding.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I actually believe Ms. Monahan's assertions, but...
... I have some strong words for her:

This is a serious accusation that you're making.
You have said previously that you have some kind of recorded material (audio or video) that proves your claims.

Well...

If you want to force the hand of the democrats, you're gonna have to REVEAL whatever evidence you have.

In other words, put up or shut up.
It's up to you, girl.
How badly do you want to nail him?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

:silly:
Monahan is trying to silence women.

Online kevindavis007

I actually believe Ms. Monahan's assertions, but...
... I have some strong words for her:

This is a serious accusation that you're making.
You have said previously that you have some kind of recorded material (audio or video) that proves your claims.

Well...

If you want to force the hand of the democrats, you're gonna have to REVEAL whatever evidence you have.

In other words, put up or shut up.
It's up to you, girl.
How badly do you want to nail him?

:amen:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org