Author Topic: Rush: The Kavanaugh Accusation Is a Setup  (Read 494 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Kavanaugh Accusation Is a Setup
« on: September 19, 2018, 06:40:07 pm »

The Kavanaugh Accusation Is a Setup

Sep 19, 2018

RUSH: All right. It is obvious to me, but I guess not a whole lot of people can say it. But this is a setup. It’s a thorough, entire setup. It’s gotta be a setup, and the Senate ought to deal with it as though it’s a setup. If she doesn’t show up, then go ahead with the vote — and now the accuser is saying she can’t show up, she won’t show up until the FBI investigates. Ladies and gentlemen, the whole business of the FBI investigating something that’s 36 years old is dubious at best.

But beyond that, accusers don’t get to set the date of investigations. Accusers don’t get to set the terms of the investigation — unless they happen to be Hillary Clinton. I mean, Hillary Clinton was able to tell Comey when she would and wouldn’t sit for an interview from which she was gonna exonerated anyway in her whole email situation. But, I mean, this is… It’s abundantly obvious what’s going on here. Let me ask you a question. Let me put it to you this way.

What would happen, let’s say — I don’t know — in the last 10 years up to last week if any woman had walked into any FBI office in the country and said the following: “Hi. I’m here to report that I was abused 35 years ago. I was — I was — I was at a party. Uh, I was 15, a little bit to drink, and a 17-year-old guy pushed me down on top of a table and laid on top of me. And then — and then and then I think — I think — a friend came in and did something and anyway they left and I was left locked in the room. And I want to you to investigate.”

Do you think if somebody shows up at an FBI office with that story, if they show up in person with that story, that the FBI is gonna give it any time whatsoever? The agents are gonna look at each other with kind of wary eyes and they’re gonna crack silent jokes to one another. I’m not kidding. You take this out of the realm of a letter to a crazed, partisan United States senator, Dianne Feinstein, and just move this into the victim walking into an FBI office, “It was 35 years, 34 years. I’m not sure where. But I know that when I was 15, I was at a party, and some guy jumped on top of me.”

So let’s say the FBI agent decides to actually take this further and in a very respectful way says, “Well, Miss, were you raped or injured?”

“Uh, no, not really.”

“Did you report this or tell anyone at the time, 36, 35 years ago?”

“Uh, no.”

“What year was this, again, that this happened?”

“Uhhh, I’m not — I’m not sure. I think it was 1982.”

“Where did this happen?”

“I don’t know! I don’t know. I was so traumatized; I don’t remember any of it. I just remember some guy jumping on me and I was drunk and — and I don’t know. But I want you to investigate it.”

“Okay. Ma’am, were there any witnesses?”

“Just the one friend of his that pushed him off, and then they left before he could do anything.”

What would the FBI do with this, if that scenario happened in one of their field offices? I will tell you what they would do: Zip, zero, nada. And the reason for bringing it up this way is to try to shine some kind of a different light on this and try to put this kind of allegation in some kind of context. The president is handling this in a quite fascinating way. He’s saying, “I hope she shows up. I want to hear what she has to say. I really hope she shows up. I’m very interested in what she has to say. We all are. And if she shows up and if she’s credible, why, then we’re gonna have to do something about that.”

Meaning he might have to turn Kavanaugh loose! So Trump’s out there allowing for the possibility that the woman is telling the truth and has a credible story that would be believable. And that if it is, then he might have no choice but than to jettison Kavanaugh and look for somebody else. Now, what do you think Trump’s doing there, Dawn? (interruption) You look disappointed. You’re not…? (interruption) What do you think Trump’s doing? Well, see, this woman is saying she’s not showing up until the FBI investigates.

There’s nothing for any investigative agency to investigate! This is never gonna be anything more than “he said, she said.” That’s all it’s ever gonna be. The FBI can’t investigate. She doesn’t even remember where was it was. She doesn’t even remember to tell ’em where to go! She doesn’t even remember for sure what year it was! She doesn’t even remember how many people might have been in the room. How in the world is anybody gonna investigate this?

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/19/the-kavanaugh-accusation-is-a-set-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34