Author Topic: American Discriminated Against For Speaking English  (Read 303 times)

rangerrebew

American Discriminated Against For Speaking English
« on: September 19, 2018, 04:49:17 pm »

American Discriminated Against For Speaking English

True Daily Staff September 14, 2018 News 

An American living in a heavily Hispanic part of Florida was refused service because she did not speak Spanish. The Miami Herald reports:

A video of an argument with a Taco Bell employee in Hialeah has unleashed a wave of indignation on social media.

The incident happened on Wednesday night, when Alexandria Montgomery was trying to place an order — in English — at a Taco Bell drive thru window at 785 East Ninth St. The employee refused to take her order because she wasn’t speaking Spanish.

https://truedaily.news/2018/09/14/american-discriminated-against-for-speaking-english/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: American Discriminated Against For Speaking English
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 05:16:35 pm »
I don't know why this is being presented as something 'new' or 'unique'. There are so many areas of the country where it would be impossible to work in construction or as a painter unless you speak at least some Spanish. You simply would not be able to get along. You would constantly have no idea what was going on. Not to mention the safety issue. If the hefe is telling the crew about something muy peligroso, it would be in your interest to understand what he is talking about.

This all reminds me of a time I called a city office for something, several years ago. The robot said press 1 for English and 2 for Spanish. I just ignored it. The robot hung up on me. The idea being that there is no such thing as a 'default' language in America. By God if you don't choose, then f**k you. I remember it after all this time because I was seriously insulted by that. Not that it matters. As a straight White natural born American male, I automatically have no standing when it comes to being 'offended' by anything.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 05:18:18 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.