Author Topic: John Kerry: A Traitor for the Ages  (Read 308 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Kerry: A Traitor for the Ages
« on: September 19, 2018, 01:52:14 pm »
September 19, 2018
John Kerry: A Traitor for the Ages
By Frank Hawkins

We had news this past week that John Kerry is undermining the United States once again, working with her enemies, this time the Iranian mullahs trying to salvage his deeply flawed Iran nuclear deal.

Kerry's notorious 2015 nuclear deal featured the transfer of billions of dollars (1.7 billion of it on pallets stacked with cash) to the world's leading exporter of Islamic terrorism. Iran's fanatical mullahs were essentially put on a pathway to acquire nuclear weapons at the end of 10 years.  What was even crazier about the deal is that compliance and inspections were to be handled by Iran itself.

As President Trump cancelled the deal and slammed Iran with further sanctions, Kerry has once again gone back to his arrogant old tricks -- meeting with the enemy in direct opposition to official American policy. He refuses to deny that told the Iranians to hang on until Trump leaves office, once again giving aid and comfort to a leading American enemy.

Yes, we have seen this movie before.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/09/john_kerry_a_traitor_for_the_ages.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: John Kerry: A Traitor for the Ages
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 01:54:49 pm »
Still don't know why the POS isn't in Leavenworth!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

Re: John Kerry: A Traitor for the Ages
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 02:44:14 pm »
Still don't know why the POS isn't in Leavenworth!

Better yet, bring back keelhauling.

BTW, it's Talk Like a Pirate Day, and I'm not pulling your peg.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 02:46:14 pm by endicom »