Author Topic: Feinstein Under Fire, Scrambles To Walk Back 'Truthful' Comment About Kavanaugh Accusation  (Read 481 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Feinstein Under Fire, Scrambles To Walk Back 'Truthful' Comment About Kavanaugh Accusation
"I can't say that everything is truthful. I don't know."

ByJames Barrett
September 18, 2018
23.5k views

Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein has come under heavy fire from both sides of the aisle for her handling of the unsubstantiated accusation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh about an alleged sexual assault dating back 36 years, when the accuser and Kavanaugh were both in high school. Feinstein only ramped up the pressure on herself on Tuesday with a comment she is now scrambling to walk back.

Speaking to Fox News Tuesday, Feinstein said she "can't say everything's truthful" about the accusation from California professor Christine Blasey Ford.

Ford, said Feinstein, is "a woman that has been, I think, profoundly impacted, on this," Fox's Chad Pergram reports. "I can't say that everything is truthful. I don't know," Feinstein added.

Feinstein also told Fox that she knows that Ford "did not want to go public," which is "why I made the letter," but the situation was taken out of her control. Asked what will happen if Ford decides not to testify Monday, Feinstein said, "I have no say," stressing that the handling of the hearing is in Republicans' hands.

Within an hour of her "truthful" comments causing a stir among media outlets on the left and right, Feinstein "clarified" that she believes the accuser is "credible."

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/36043/feinstein-under-fire-scrambles-walk-back-truthful-james-barrett
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Look at the mess you created Feinstein..you should have thrown that letter away..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Look at the mess you created Feinstein..you should have thrown that letter away..

I think she is worried she may be considered criminally complicit in this planned false hit job.  Would just love hearing her name brought up in this wenches testimony.

Game over difi......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She should be expelled from the Senate but I won't be holding my breath waiting for it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

She should be expelled from the Senate but I won't be holding my breath waiting for it.

Ordinarilly the threat of expulsion from anywhere wouldn't matter much to the average 85 year old. But DiFi is running for another 6 year term, so who knows.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Tucker Carlson just reported that an hour ago, Ms. Ford said she would decline to appear...until the FBI did an investigation.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The FBI has said they will not investigate.

Vote should be on Thursday.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald