Author Topic: Feinstein on Christine Ford Sexual Assault Allegations Against Kavanaugh “I Can’t Say That Everythin  (Read 627 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Feinstein on Christine Ford Sexual Assault Allegations Against Kavanaugh “I Can’t Say That Everything is Truthful”
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila September 18, 2018

Ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) admitted Tuesday that she “can’t say that everything is truthful” about the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh brought forth by far-left activist Christine Ford.

Last Thursday, Senator Dianne Feinstein referred a mysterious letter about Kavanaugh to the FBI after holding onto it for months.

She started a firestorm by holding onto this letter about Kavanaugh then releasing it at the 11th hour in a “me too” ambush in an effort to delay Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

Via FOX News Congress reporter Chad Pergram: From colleague Connor Marley. Feinstein on Ford. Says Ford “is a woman that has been, I think, profoundly impacted, on this..I can’t say that everything is truthful. I don’t know

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/feinstein-on-christine-ford-sexual-assault-allegations-against-kavanaugh-i-cant-say-that-everything-is-truthful/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Could the twitter rumor be the reason DiFi can't say that everything is truthful? Did the accuser send a letter about Gorsuch, too? Is that why there is no word from her or her lawyer?

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 10:16:39 pm by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sounds like she's walking it back a bit. Uncharacteristic for her, so wondering what's up.
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Sounds like she's walking it back a bit. Uncharacteristic for her, so wondering what's up.

Very telling that there is no word from the (serial)accuser and her mouthpiece.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Could the twitter rumor be the reason DiFi can't say that everything is truthful? Did the accuser send a letter about Gorsuch, too? Is that why there is no word from her or her lawyer?

I love this.  I hope DiFi ends up with a totally egg covered face.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.