Author Topic: Witness to alleged Kavanaugh assault defends nominee: 'I never saw Brett act in the manner Ford desc  (Read 345 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Witness to alleged Kavanaugh assault defends nominee: 'I never saw Brett act in the manner Ford describes'
by Robert Donachie
 | September 18, 2018 04:57 PM

The man identified as the witness in an alleged sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in the 1980s is claiming he has "no memory" of the incident.

"I did not ask to be involved in this matter nor did anyone ask me to be involved," Mark Judge, a former high school friend and classmate of Kavanaugh, said in a statement Tuesday afternoon. "The only reason I'm involved is because Dr. Christine Blasey Ford remembers me as the other person in the room during the alleged assault."

Ford told the Washington Post on the record Sunday about an alleged incident between herself and Kavanaugh during a high school party in the early 1980s. Ford claimed Kavanaugh held her on her back on a bed during a house party in Maryland. She accused Kavanaugh of groping her and said he tried to undress her. She said she was able to escape only after a friend interrupted them. Ford claims Judge was present and a witness to the incident.

Judge is pushing back against Ford's story, claiming he has absolutely no memory of it and that he never saw Kavanaugh act in the manner Ford described.

"I have no memory of the alleged incident," Judge said in a statement. "Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in Ford's letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/witness-to-alleged-kavanaugh-assault-defends-nominee-i-never-saw-brett-act-in-the-manner-ford-describes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Blizzardnh

My mother says I grabbed a nurse's boob when I was born. Will that come back to harm me? /s

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Here's a stunning one, this Mark Judge wrote about his life as a teenage gen X alcoholic, yes, really, back in 1997, forget the source, Mother Jones, Judge really did write such.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/09/brett-kavanaugh-mark-judge-high-school-drunk-allegation-alcohol/

He suffered from black outs, sounds like he was a real drunk. It is kind of interesting but he said all of this stuff over 2 decades before this current affair.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It will probably be better off for Kavanaugh if this guy Judge DOESN'T show up...