Author Topic: Rumor on twitter  (Read 3163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rumor on twitter
« on: September 18, 2018, 08:24:29 pm »
Rush mentioned this at the end of his show today and I have been searching all over for some news on it...I found this on twitter..

@SenFeinstein Any truth to the rumors that Christine Blasey Ford also had a letter prepared to accuse Neil Gorsuch of sexual assault right before the vote to confirm him to #SCOTUS?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Rumor on twitter
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 08:28:26 pm »
Rush mentioned this at the end of his show today and I have been searching all over for some news on it...I found this on twitter..

LOL. I would love to know that. I'll bet a dollar this is why there are crickets about this whore showing up to the hearing. Too many loose ends to clean up in a week.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 08:34:06 pm »
It sounds a little too far-fetched.
Countdown to Resignation

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 08:35:34 pm »
Found this:

❌🚨Josh Cornett🚨❌ @therealcornett

🚨BREAKING: According to sources Diane Feinstein's reluctance to mention the Kavanaugh accuser's letter during confirmation session is because the accuser sent a similiar letter directed at Judge Gorsuch last year. The whereabouts of the earlier letter remain a mystery.developing
    11:57 AM - Sep 18, 2018

3,585 people are talking about this

in this article:

https://theblacksphere.net/2018/09/did-kavanaugh-accuser-send-same-letter-about-gorsuch/
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 08:36:24 pm »
It sounds a little too far-fetched.

Never underestimate the Rats.  They invented inventing stuff just like this.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 08:47:23 pm »

Rush needs to quit giving random twitter rumors any credence. There is both a huge age difference as well as half a country apart difference to make that not plausible. At least the current accuser (not saying I believe her) lived in the same town and was the right age to accuse Kavanaugh. She wouldn't have been for Gorsuch.

Offline ABX

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 08:49:37 pm »
Found this:

in this article:

https://theblacksphere.net/2018/09/did-kavanaugh-accuser-send-same-letter-about-gorsuch/

This is how trolling crap spreads. A random nobody on twitter magically has a 'source'. Allrighty then.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2018, 08:52:08 pm »
This is how trolling crap spreads. A random nobody on twitter magically has a 'source'. Allrighty then.

How's it any different than the straight up lies Sen DiFi is spreading?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 08:54:49 pm »

Rats make shit up all the time.    It's how they roll.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 08:58:10 pm »

All you can do is sit back and see if it pans out.
The Republic is lost.

Offline ABX

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2018, 08:58:49 pm »

Yep, in that her source isn't anonymous and she is in a position of authority. (which also makes her more liable).

This is some random nobody, who, based on twitter archives, looks to just have signed up within the year and hardly had any followers until he started this rumor. he doesn't have any indication of any real connection to anyone of note who could verify this. He just says 'according to sources' yet before he tweeted this, there are no sources saying this elsewhere. Any 5 year old could have made up this.

Just because the democrats are lying idiots doesn't mean our side has to be.

Offline ABX

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2018, 09:01:22 pm »
All you can do is sit back and see if it pans out.

The problem is so much random BS starts to cloud the story and people start relying on it and assuming it is true (becomes 'common knowledge' even if it was never true). So if something real does come out that discredits, it may be buried under this crap.

At that, there have been cases before where Dems have pushed false stuff like this in order to discredit any real debunking that comes out. It is the old Alice in Wonderland game- putting out so many imaginary rabbits, you completely miss the real one.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 09:02:24 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2018, 09:02:20 pm »
Sounds far fetched to me.

I suspect the Right is fighting back, in this age of internet rumors and counter rumors.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2018, 09:03:52 pm »

Just because the democrats are lying idiots doesn't mean our side has to be.

Actually it does. This is how a war is fought and won. Your way has people becoming worthless and hated losers forever.......just like George Bush.

Offline ABX

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2018, 09:04:01 pm »
Sounds far fetched to me.

I suspect the Right is fighting back, in this age of internet rumors and counter rumors.

Or leftist trolls are drowning any opposition to the story in BS. Data Asphyxiation (or mentioned above, the Alice in Wonderland strategy)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2018, 09:04:29 pm »

This rumor is perfect and so well-deserved. Use their own tactics against them-unless it's true and it well could be.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 09:06:33 pm by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline ABX

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2018, 09:05:35 pm »
Actually it does. This is how a war is fought and won. Your way has people becoming worthless and hated losers forever.......just like George Bush.

And your side is becoming buried in monkey poop because your response to a monkey flinging poop at you is to drop your pants, take a big old steamer in your hand, and fling it back.

Not exactly a winning strategy either. Just one that makes you feel a bit warmer (until that you realize the warmth is crap), but accomplishes nothing in the end.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 09:06:49 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2018, 09:10:21 pm »

And your side is becoming buried in monkey poop because your response to a monkey flinging poop at you is to drop your pants, take a big old steamer in your hand, and fling it back.

Not exactly a winning strategy either. Just one that makes you feel a bit warmer (until that you realize the warmth is crap), but accomplishes nothing in the end.

Yup. Because letting some random Rat activist make up shit that has been refuted by at least 200 people in the know and letting it go on like it is nothing because we must take the high road has been so successful in the past.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2018, 09:14:05 pm »
The problem is so much random BS starts to cloud the story and people start relying on it and assuming it is true (becomes 'common knowledge' even if it was never true). So if something real does come out that discredits, it may be buried under this crap.

At that, there have been cases before where Dems have pushed false stuff like this in order to discredit any real debunking that comes out. It is the old Alice in Wonderland game- putting out so many imaginary rabbits, you completely miss the real one.

I'm more lenient these days. I've seen more liberal canards pushed out on prime time news in the major networks, and it ends up being crap, like the W National Guard story.

I've seen little sketchy blogs put out stuff dismissed as crap, and ends up being true.

I'm more of a put it all out there and let it sort out kinda guy now.
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2018, 09:14:23 pm »
Cornett has 50.4 followers, obviously, he has done something.  I know nothing about him. The rest of his twitter looks okay.

Offline ABX

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2018, 09:15:52 pm »
Yup. Because letting some random Rat activist make up shit that has been refuted by at least 200 people in the know and letting it go on like it is nothing because we must take the high road has been so successful in the past.

Making up shit is not a response for making up shit. You beat them with the truth.

I've used this analogy over and over.

If you work at a zoo, and a monkey starts throwing poop at you. Do you:
1. Tranquilize the monkey and move it to another area.
2. Step away from the flinging poop.
3. Drop your pants, take a big old steamer in your hand, and fling it back.

Hint the mentally stable, adult answer is not #3. Nor does #3 actually accomplish anything in regards to ending the poop flinging.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2018, 09:16:19 pm »
Cornett has 50.4 followers.....

Who is the .4 of a follower? A triple amputee?

Offline ABX

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2018, 09:16:29 pm »
Cornett has 50.4 followers, obviously, he has done something.  I know nothing about him. The rest of his twitter looks okay.

50.4K followers today
About 1200 yesterday.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2018, 09:17:35 pm »

Speaking of poop, your "high horse" shit is getting old.   

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2018, 09:18:42 pm »
Making up shit is not a response for making up shit. You beat them with the truth.

I've used this analogy over and over.

If you work at a zoo, and a monkey starts throwing poop at you. Do you:
1. Tranquilize the monkey and move it to another area.
2. Step away from the flinging poop.
3. Drop your pants, take a big old steamer in your hand, and fling it back.

Hint the mentally stable, adult answer is not #3. Nor does #3 actually accomplish anything in regards to ending the poop flinging.

Sorry. Saw that played out all through the 90's and 2000's. It is a proven loser.