Author Topic: Rush: Will Kavanaugh’s Accuser Show Up at the Hearing?  (Read 566 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Will Kavanaugh’s Accuser Show Up at the Hearing?
« on: September 18, 2018, 08:04:43 pm »

Will Kavanaugh’s Accuser Show Up at the Hearing?

Sep 18, 2018

RUSH: Okay. So after all this, Christine Blasey Ford is not gonna show up for the hearing? She hasn’t accepted the invitation to show up for the hearing — and yet they moved it? They rescheduled. It was supposed to be Thursday, the vote. They canceled the vote, they moved the vote — well, they delayed it — so that they could have this hearing with Christine Blasey Ford and Kavanaugh, and she hadn’t even accepted the invitation to show up, and now her lawyer is saying it’s not her job to corroborate her story?

She’s not the one that has to corroborate her story? (summarized) “No, no, no, no! She’s making the allegation. So she doesn’t have to corroborate anything. It needs to be investigated.” This is no different than Harry Reid saying, “I have a friend that told me that Mitt Romney hasn’t paid his taxes in 10 years,” and the media says to discuss Harry Reid, “What’s your evidence?” And Harry Reid says, “Don’t ask me! You need to go talk to Romney. Romney’s the guy hadn’t paid his taxes in 10 years.”

And the media said, “Oh, yeah! Okay.” So they all ran off and start badgering Romney about why he hadn’t paid his taxes in 10 years. This is exactly what this is! So the woman — who doesn’t say a word about this for Brett Kavanaugh’s entire professional career at various confirmation hearings for the D.C. Circuit court of appeals for everything else that he’s done working in the Bush White House. This woman hasn’t had a word to say, not a thing to say.

And then after every Democrat effort to exhaust — or they’ve exhausted every effort to keep him off the Supreme Court, this thing shows up with Dianne Feinstein saying, “Oh, look what I just remembered I have here. You know, I got this in July, and I just now remembered it.” And now everybody’s saying, “Oh, my God. Oh, jeez. Look what Kavanaugh did!” And they’re just accepting it because, once again, it is not the nature of the evidence; it’s the seriousness of the charge. And I am not making this up.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/18/will-kavanaughs-accuser-show-up-at-the-hearing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34