Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Longtime Female Friend Who Signed Letter Supporting Kavanaugh Speaks Out  (Read 317 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

A peer and friend who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh as a high school student is vouching for his character amid accusations from a woman that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her when they were teens.

“I certainly have some strong feelings about the timing of this, but that is not going to do anybody any good,” Missy Carr, a 1985 graduate of Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School, told The Daily Signal in a phone interview Monday.

“What I would say is I have known Brett since I was maybe 16, and I still know him today,” Carr, 51, said. “I knew him in all kinds of social situations and what is being described—I also, by the way, know Mark Judge, obviously—and the scenario that is being described is not one that I could ever put either one of those guys in, even under the influence of alcohol or any of that.”

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/09/17/i-support-him-woman-who-has-known-kavanaugh-since-they-were-teens-speaks-out/
The Republic is lost.