Author Topic: Graham: Who paid for Kavanaugh accuser's polygraph test?  (Read 598 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham: Who paid for Kavanaugh accuser's polygraph test?
« on: September 18, 2018, 04:06:34 pm »
Graham: Who paid for Kavanaugh accuser's polygraph test?
By Morgan Gstalter - 09/18/18 11:40 AM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said he wants to know who paid for a polygraph test taken by the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault.

Christine Blasey Ford came forward on Sunday to publicly discuss her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, describing an incident she says happened between the two in high school.

The Washington Post reported that Ford took a polygraph test administered by a former FBI agent in August, at the recommendation of her attorney. The results found that she was being truthful in her story.

Graham appeared on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show on Monday night and questioned who was paying for Ford’s legal representation and who paid for her to take a polygraph test.

“Here’s what I want your audience to know: If Ms. Ford really did not want to come forward, never intended to come forward, never planned to come forward, why did she pay for a polygraph in August and why did she hire a lawyer in August if she never intended to do what she is doing?” Graham asked.

“And who paid for it?” he added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/407203-graham-who-paid-for-kavanaugh-accusers-polygraph-test
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Graham: Who paid for Kavanaugh accuser's polygraph test?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 04:12:18 pm »
Excellent question.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 04:15:19 pm »
Soros is paying for the hired protesters against Kavanaugh. I'm sure he is likely funneling money to this Ford woman through one of his proxy organizations.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 04:20:12 pm »
Questions just like this is why this lying pig will never show up at any public hearings.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 04:23:06 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 04:27:01 pm »
How expensive is a polygraph test?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2018, 04:38:30 pm »
https://personalfinance.costhelper.com/polygraph.html

Thanks...not expensive, I think she could have afforded to pay for it herself..
Support the USO

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 04:41:28 pm »
Thanks...not expensive, I think she could have afforded to pay for it herself..

You really think she found an ex FBI guy on her own and payed almost a grand for a test that could end up being meaningless? I want to know who payed for it. If she did there should be no problem producing a cancelled check.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 04:45:12 pm »
You really think she found an ex FBI guy on her own and payed almost a grand for a test that could end up being meaningless? I want to know who payed for it. If she did there should be no problem producing a cancelled check.

No.....Rush just said her lawyer arranged the test...who is funded by Soros
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2018, 04:51:33 pm »

I agree. Don't think she is committed enough to the game to front her own money. Whomever her handlers are are likely the one who paid. Also, how does she have access to Feinstein? If I wanted to give McConnell my deposition about how I was raped as a child by Christine Ford, I would never be able to get through to him. Much less would I be able to get him to read my 'story'. Much less than that would I ever be able to get him to 'champion' it on the floor of the Senate.

What was the chain of events which led to Feinstein having this information? Since she owns this whole thing, I think Feinstein needs to testify in this mess, as well as the players.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.