Author Topic: Democrats refuse phone call with Kavanaugh, demand FBI probe  (Read 876 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats refuse phone call with Kavanaugh, demand FBI probe
« on: September 17, 2018, 10:19:41 pm »
Democrats refuse phone call with Kavanaugh, demand FBI probe
by Susan Ferrechio
 | September 17, 2018 04:35 PM

Print this article

Senate Democrats on Monday refused to participate in a phone call with Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh over an allegation that he attempted to sexually assault a girl at a party during high school, and instead insisted that the FBI is needed to investigate the claim.

The Judiciary Committee’s top Democrat, Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, said Democrats “will not participate” in the phone call with Kavanaugh that's scheduled with Senate Judiciary Committee staff at 5:30 p.m.

Instead, Feinstein called on the FBI to open an investigation into the claim by Christine Blasey Ford that Kavanaugh held her down at a party and tried to take her clothes off and assault her.

“In view of the enormity and seriousness of these allegations, a staff-only phone call behind closed doors is unacceptable and Democratic staff will not participate.” Feinstein said in a statement Monday afternoon. “This isn’t how things should be done and is in complete violation of how this committee has worked in the past."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/democrats-refuse-phone-call-with-kavanaugh-demand-fbi-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Democrats refuse phone call with Kavanaugh, demand FBI probe
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 10:21:42 pm »
The FBI  already told that old dried up beaver to go pound sand up her vagina.

"In view of the enormity and seriousness of these allegations"  The rats love the meme.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:23:21 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 10:22:33 pm »
Why would the FBI be involved?  Shouldn't State Law Enforcement be the ones to do any investigations?

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 10:24:29 pm »
They will get their 'probe'.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 10:26:45 pm »
Just announced that there will be a public hearing one week from today..that gives them a week to find more women abused by Kavanaugh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 10:27:17 pm »
Why would the FBI be involved?  Shouldn't State Law Enforcement be the ones to do any investigations?

Statute of limitations applies to these allegations.  There is nothing prosecutable.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 10:28:07 pm »
Who didn't see this half assed move coming.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 10:30:16 pm »
Just announced that there will be a public hearing one week from today..that gives them a week to find more women abused by Kavanaugh

I look at it the other way. Every minute this thing goes on, more shit about this lying whore comes out that damages her credibility. By next week we are going to be seeing photo proof of her taking a payoff from Soros.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 10:38:48 pm »
The Dims have zero real interest in this. Their interest is SOLELY in keeping a conservative put on the SC because it would interrupt their march towards a Leftist Dictatorship where they don't have to worry about all that silly "election stuff" anymore. They know what is best for us,and we had damn well better follow orders or face being sent to a labor camp.

Their plan is to drag this out and make it an election issue with guilt still being questioned. Kavanaugh dropping out would be their worse nightmare come true.

Not exactly sure what is going to happen Monday,but I am positive the Dims do NOT want it settled.

The media is so confused they are actually calling Comrade Coker from Tn a Republican. He is going to be out of office after the next elections,so he is busy right now taking bids on his vote.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 10:39:42 pm »

@Elderberry

The DNC doesn't control local LEO's.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 10:45:29 pm »
What's the point of a public hearing unless there is something to corroborate one side or the other?  People are not all that good at determining when someone is lying, so having her say it happened and him saying it didn't is useless  theater. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2018, 10:47:00 pm »
FBI probe into what? Investigation about what? I still don't know what the alleged 'crime' is. Is it really 'illegal' for a 17 year old boy to so called 'grope' a 17 year old girl? If that's the case, half my high school would have been in jail.

Seriously. What is the supposed crime here? I don't get any of this. What would a probe find? If it is true, then so what? If it is not true, then what? I don't understand what it is that the Dems want to probe.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2018, 10:49:42 pm »

I think so.  But there isn't anything to investigate there never was a police report.  And of course they do because that could take month or even years with this government.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:50:34 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2018, 10:51:21 pm »
FBI probe into what? Investigation about what? I still don't know what the alleged 'crime' is. Is it really 'illegal' for a 17 year old boy to so called 'grope' a 17 year old girl? If that's the case, half my high school would have been in jail.

Seriously. What is the supposed crime here? I don't get any of this. What would a probe find? If it is true, then so what? If it is not true, then what? I don't understand what it is that the Dems want to probe.

Per Susan Collins if he lied about it she won't vote for him. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 10:52:55 pm »
What's the point of a public hearing unless there is something to corroborate one side or the other?  People are not all that good at determining when someone is lying, so having her say it happened and him saying it didn't is useless  theater.

Are you saying that the Senate would lower themselves to irrelevant theater that will serve no purpose? Impossible! There are so many serious people there that would never let that happen.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2018, 10:54:59 pm »

It's the same reason the CIA, DOJ, and FBI investigated Obama, Hillary, and Holder and found no wrong doing.  To shutdown the calls for investigation.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 10:56:49 pm »
This is going to disintegrate into a bleep hat wearing kangaroo hearing. 

The Senate Republicans disgust me.  There isn't a pair to be had in that bunch.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 11:18:55 pm »
This brings up a lot of serious issues. If I go on a date and I squeeze her boob during the movie, is the FBI going to get involved? What we are teaching our children?

We are teaching them that every attempted kiss, depending on how it goes, could be a Federal crime. And the FBI will come if you screw it up.

I couldn't imagine what it must be like to be a young woman these days trying to get a date. If I was in the current dating scene, I wouldn't even approach a woman romantically unless I had a lawyer with me to witness the whole thing.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 11:23:23 pm »
Kavanaugh has been vetted by the FBI, what, six times already? How do you investigate a vague, ill-defined allegation from 36 years ago?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 11:26:22 pm »
Per Susan Collins if he lied about it she won't vote for him.

If I was her mother and she came home claiming a boy tried to rape her and could have killed her with the force she described we would have been directly to the police department.  The school would have been involved also.  Wasn't important enough to tell mom, school or the police.

Who did she tell?  Friends?  Is there anyone?

This is obstruction of justice and Susan Collins should be ashamed of herself.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 11:30:41 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2018, 11:48:14 pm »
Kavanaugh has been vetted by the FBI, what, six times already? How do you investigate a vague, ill-defined allegation from 36 years ago?

Put that sneaky little shit MUELLER on it.  That sumbitch will get to the fabricated outcome the RATs are looking for faster than Dean Wormer.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2018, 11:49:41 pm »
If I was her mother and she came home claiming a boy tried to rape her and could have killed with the force she described we would have been directly to the police department.  The school would have been involved also.  Wasn't important enough to tell mom, school or the police.

Who did she tell?  Friends?  Is there anyone?

"claiming a boy tried to rape her" <-- what does this mean? Does it mean a boy tried to have sex with her? That's what boys do. That's what boys have always done. That is what girls used to expect. It seems that today trying to get to second base is now 'attempted rape'. Maybe girls today simply don't know what real 'rape' is? Maybe they just don't know the difference?

As I said before, I would hate to be involved in the dating scene today without my lawyer being involved every step of the way. I wouldn't want the FBI chasing me because I tried to touch my date's boob.

When I was 16 my friends and I would sometimes wrestle with the girls. The game was, if you could pin them then you could get a kiss. There was lots of giggling and playing around. Most of the time even though the girls could 'get away' any time they wanted to, they would let us win anyway. Today this harmless game among children could never happen. It would probably be called assault or attempted rape or who knows what? I'll bet sales of the game 'Twister' are at an all time low. Who wants a lawsuit or the cops?

I feel sorry for the girls today. They must be getting no action at all. Liberals have already screwed up movies and television. They have screwed up the Boy Scouts and the NFL. Now they are screwing up dating and sex. Is there anything that Liberals will not pervert for their agenda? I don't think there is. Nothing is sacred to them. Anything normal has to be perverted somehow. That is just who they are. That is how they think.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 11:52:42 pm by 240B »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2018, 11:54:03 pm »
...Their plan is to drag this out and make it an election issue with guilt still being questioned. Kavanaugh dropping out would be their worse nightmare come true...

Yeppers. They just showed their hand.
The Republic is lost.