Author Topic: More dirt on Kavanaugh sought to help accuser’s lawyer, torpedo nomination  (Read 571 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More dirt on Kavanaugh sought to help accuser’s lawyer, torpedo nomination
by Paul Bedard
 | September 17, 2018 06:05 PM

Now that one woman has claimed that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her while the two teens were drunk at a high school pool party, others from Georgetown Prep’s class of 1983 are being urged to tell tales to help ruin his chances of winning confirmation.

An email sent to class members by a Kavanaugh “friend” for the lawyer representing the accuser, suggests without any evidence that the “odds are good that there may be other women who had a similar experience.”

What’s more, the email suggests that the others may have suffered worse. “Probably more so than Ms. Blasey Ford, many of us knew and hung out with Brett, Mark Judge, and their friends, we went to the same parties, to beach week, etc. It sounds like we likely had many more interactions with him than Ms. Blasey Ford. I have never met her, but the story that she is telling sounds plausible to me, and I believe her,” said the note sent to Georgetown Prep “friends from the class of '83.”

A class member of the exclusive all-male school provided the email to Secrets.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/more-dirt-on-kavanaugh-sought-to-help-accusers-lawyer-torpedo-nomination
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They have a week to find someone else..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

They have a week to find someone else..

And we have a week to destroy her life so bad that she will be offering her services under a bridge for crack.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Never ceases to amaze me how leftists are able to couch their vile sleaze with the highest of sanctimony.

Add: They've also confirmed they have no more dirt and are soliciting, mostly because they've admitted her story is weak, she really didn't know him very well, and can't remember much about the supposed encounter.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:35:15 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Watch for GoFundMe campaigns to start flaring up, with payoffs in the six figures.  That will be the tell they are being bribed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

Yep, it's the Roy More treatment all over again.   Don't just have one accuser; round up as many as possible. Doesn't matter that the accusations are unfounded.  The unwashed masses will believe them because more than one accuser "came forward."

Stuff like this is why I don't believe 99% of the MeToo accusations. 

Offline Applewood

Watch for GoFundMe campaigns to start flaring up, with payoffs in the six figures.  That will be the tell they are being bribed.

I should think the "accusers" will be more than generously compensated by whoever is on a mission to destroy the target, once the mission n is successful.