Author Topic: Bad photoshop fools Iranian media into thinking US aircraft carriers are testing UFOs  (Read 603 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Iranian media dived deep into a bizarre conspiracy theory around a badly edited video on YouTube that claimed to show an unidentified flying object on the deck of the USS Gerald R. Ford, the US's newest supercarrier.
Tasnim News Agency, an Iranian website with close ties to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, wrote up a YouTube video from SECTION 51 2.0, a channel that promises: "Exclusive UFO Footage from all over the world" while adding a disclaimer that the videos are for entertainment purposes only. .....

https://www.businessinsider.com/bad-photoshop-fools-iranian-media-us-aircraft-carriers-ufo-conspiracy-2018-9

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I can't judge photoshopping well. Some people look at a picture and say "photoshopped!"

Offline Suppressed

I can't judge photoshopping well. Some people look at a picture and say "photoshopped!"

Well, in that case, it's clear that someone has photoshopped an aircraft carrier underneath the triangular craft that's hovering next to the chopper while the Hornet flies by.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Look at the shadows under the UFO, then look at the angle/placement of the shadows under the helicopter blades and the object on the other side of the UFO.

I love this piece!

With what that Carrier is capable of doing to Iran already, it doesn't need a UFO to get the job done.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com