Author Topic: Breaking: Kavanaugh Accuser’s Brother Linked To Fusion GPS  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Breaking: Kavanaugh Accuser’s Brother Linked To Fusion GPS
« on: September 17, 2018, 09:25:07 pm »

Christine Blasey-Ford, the 51-year-old woman who has come out of the woodwork at the last minute, accusing Brett Kavanaugh of attempting to sexually assault her as a teenager, has a brother who worked for a law firm that retained Fusion GPS, the primary “fixer” for the Clintons and the DNC.

Ralph Blasey, brother of Christine Blasey-Ford, worked as a Litigation Partner for Baker Hostetler, a law firm that retained Fusion GPS, the infamous D.C. company that produced the unverified Steele dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, sparking the whole Russian collusion investigation.

https://yournewswire.com/kavqanaugh-accuser-brother-fusion-gps/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Breaking: Kavanaugh Accuser’s Brother Linked To Fusion GPS
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 11:38:44 pm »

Christine Blasey-Ford, the 51-year-old woman who has come out of the woodwork at the last minute, accusing Brett Kavanaugh of attempting to sexually assault her as a teenager, has a brother who worked for a law firm that retained Fusion GPS, the primary “fixer” for the Clintons and the DNC.

Ralph Blasey, brother of Christine Blasey-Ford, worked as a Litigation Partner for Baker Hostetler, a law firm that retained Fusion GPS, the infamous D.C. company that produced the unverified Steele dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, sparking the whole Russian collusion investigation.

https://yournewswire.com/kavqanaugh-accuser-brother-fusion-gps/

Then it is obvious what is going on.  Actually it was obvious from the start it was a setup.  Dianne Feinstein holding onto this since July.  Heads should roll.  Someone should be going to prison.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 11:41:48 pm »
Then it is obvious what is going on.  Actually it was obvious from the start it was a setup.  Dianne Feinstein holding onto this since July.  Heads should roll.  Someone should be going to prison.

Unfortunately, they get away with this crap all the time.

Kavanaugh is smeared, and there is no consequence for the liars.

I HATE the left!  9999hair out0000
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 11:42:43 pm »
Uh oh. Looks like the wheels are coming off this Rat scheme.....

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 11:59:09 pm »
Couldn't be more bizarre.  She is a political activist herself.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/09/christine-blasey-ford-husband-russell-family/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 01:02:23 am »
You gotta be kidding me....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 01:11:31 am »
Has this been verified?....if so it needs to be sent to the Repubs on the committee
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2018, 07:58:39 pm »
Has this been verified?....if so it needs to be sent to the Repubs on the committee

Maybe you could send it to Rush again.

It is just one layer of the onion.  My prediction:  she will not testify.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 01:17:55 am »
Thank God for the idiot Democommies.  This is just the stupid thing needed to inflame every Republican in America to vote in November.   Sen Feinstein is senile and needs to retire, before she goes out in disgrace like McCain.

Thank God for the Democommie Resistance Movement that is behind this nonsense, which I believe is being controlled by the likes of HR Clinton, Soros, etc.  The anarchists, whose intent is the destruction of this country is leading the hapless Democommies on a daily basis, and they are heating up every Republican to turn out in November.

I know this, millions of people in America are saying they will never vote for another Democommie that once did.  I think the backlash of this nonsense will be huge in November.

ALL I CAN SAY IS GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!!!!!!!!!