Author Topic: Kavanaugh's accuser receives support from former classmates  (Read 702 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kavanaugh's accuser receives support from former classmates
« on: September 17, 2018, 06:40:56 pm »
Kavanaugh's accuser receives support from former classmates
by Robert Donachie
 | September 17, 2018 02:11 PM

The woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault in the 1980s, Christine Blasey Ford, is receiving support from her former high school classmates.

Over 200 alumnae of the Holton-Arms School in Bethesda, Md., have signed onto a letter supporting Ford. The alumnae are also requesting that the Senate conduct a thorough investigation before senators move forward with voting on Kavanaugh's nomination.

"We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story. It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation's highest court," the alumnae wrote. "Dr. Blasey Ford's experience is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves."

The letter is not connected to the school's alumnae office.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/kavanaughs-accuser-receives-support-from-former-classmates
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Kavanaugh's accuser receives support from former classmates
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 06:48:50 pm »
My 'letter' is bigger than your 'letter'.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 06:58:40 pm »
I'm sure this is very nice of these women.  But it looks like many of them were at the school later than Ford.  So it doesn't really mean much.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 07:13:07 pm »
This should put an end to Kavanaugh's nomination.

The Republican Party has no testicular fortitude to press on despite obvious politics of personal destruction.

Then again, their leadership wants nothing to do with Originalists on the bench anyway.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 07:21:38 pm »
LOL. You are telling me this woman had 200 friends in that school?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 07:23:52 pm »
LOL. You are telling me this woman had 200 friends in that school?

Maybe she got around alot.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 07:24:06 pm »
Jesus Christmas. They solicited these names from 50 effing years of alumni......

Holton Alumae in Support of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford
A group of 200+ alumnae from the classes of 1967-2018

The above letter will be submitted to media outlets within the next few days, and may be published. Please write your name and graduating year below if you would like to add your name (names of signers may be made public)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LjgTFYvVjuza_z4lEZjk0Eu_-BPcxlF3-7EH25r1pzs/viewform?edit_requested=true

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 07:27:14 pm »
I would like to hear from the boys she dated from 82-89 and see if they support her.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 07:34:30 pm »
I would like to hear from the boys she dated from 82-89 and see if they support her.

I just signed the letter. Said I was from the class of 68 and that I believed her because when I raped her she was very compliant like she had done it before.

Let's see if that makes the list.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 09:02:14 pm »
Notice the deliberately vague wording:

"We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story. It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation's highest court," the alumnae wrote. "Dr. Blasey Ford's experience is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves."

Someone reading that could take it as meaning Kavanaugh was a serial offender very easily. Pure slander.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 09:03:44 pm »

Someone reading that could take it as meaning Kavanaugh was a serial offender very easily. Pure slander.

I read it as they were easy lays.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2018, 06:10:42 am »

Until it gets to the part that says 1967 to 2018.  Its a bunch of liberals who went to the school, or not.

That's 50 years of Cavanaugh assaulting.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.