Author Topic: Bob Woodward: There is No Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion  (Read 316 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

Bob Woodward: There is No Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion
« on: September 17, 2018, 03:45:39 pm »
SOURCE: PJ MEDIA

URL: https://pjmedia.com/trending/woodward-no-evidence-of-trump-russia-collusion/

by Rick Moran

Bob Woodward, whose bestselling anti-Trump book Fear has got Washington tongues wagging, told talk show host Hugh Hewitt on Friday that despite looking "hard" for two years, he could find no evidence of collusion between Donald Trump and the Russians in the 2016 presidential election.

HH: So let’s set aside the Comey firing, which as a Constitutional law professor, no one will ever persuade me can be obstruction. And Rod Rosenstein has laid out reasons why even if those weren’t the president’s reasons. Set aside the Comey firing. Did you, Bob Woodward, hear anything in your research in your interviews that sounded like espionage or collusion?

BW: I did not, and of course, I looked for it, looked for it hard. And so you know, there we are. We’re going to see what Mueller has, and Dowd may be right. He has something that Dowd and the president don’t know about, a secret witness or somebody who has changed their testimony. As you know, that often happens, and that can break open or turn a case.

HH: But you’ve seen no collusion?

BW: I have not

Woodward isn't the only one who couldn't find the pony under the pile of manure. Lisa Page told a House committee that the FBI also tried their best to find enough evidence of collusion to bring a case against Trump and his campaign and failed.

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....