Author Topic: AWFUL: Joe Biden on Trump Supporters: ‘The Dregs Of Society’  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: AWFUL: Joe Biden on Trump Supporters: ‘The Dregs Of Society’
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2018, 01:29:09 am »
Why would anyone give a damn what Joe Biden says about anything?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2018, 01:31:38 am »

But that's the issue.   Nobody thinks it's out of the ordinary or crossing a line of sorts.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2018, 01:40:19 am »
Nobody thinks it's out of the ordinary or crossing a line of sorts.

That's because nobody cares. Nobody takes him seriously, including most Liberals. He is just an anomaly, an outlier. He's a clown that pops out of the Jack in the Box once in a while, and then fades back into his land of dementia.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2018, 02:02:15 am »

I'll say it again.

Joe Biden's only utility in being on the Obama ticket as VP was to be Barry's Republican Proof Impeachment Insurance.

Yes he is that stupid, but the Republicans, even if they'd had the backbone to impeach Barry, knew better than to put Biden in as POTUS.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2018, 02:14:49 am »
I will be shocked if a third party does not fill that vacuum by Nov 2020.

Nah too early for that  This sore needs to fester for at least another eight to ten years before it can be popped into a real thing. 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:15:46 am by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.