Author Topic: Trump says his poll numbers would be '25 points higher' without Mueller and claims probe is an attem  (Read 364 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says his poll numbers would be '25 points higher' without Mueller and claims probe is an attempt to hurt Republicans in the midterms

Trump tweeted on Saturday night that Muller is trying to affect the midterms
    Said that special counsel's probe is dragging down his and GOP poll numbers
    Trump has approval rating of 47 per cent and Dems lead generic ballot for House

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:50 EDT, 15 September 2018 | Updated: 22:09 EDT, 15 September 2018

President Donald Trump has said that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe is an attempt to drag down his poll numbers and hurt Republicans in the midterms.

'While my (our) poll numbers are good, with the Economy being the best ever, if it weren’t for the Rigged Russian Witch Hunt, they would be 25 points higher!' Trump tweeted from the White House on Saturday.

'Highly conflicted Bob Mueller & the 17 Angry Democrats are using this Phony issue to hurt us in the Midterms. No Collusion!'

In the latest Rasmussen Poll, Trump's approval rating was 47 per cent, versus 51 per cent who said they disapproved of his performance as President.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6172607/Trump-says-poll-numbers-25-points-higher-without-Mueller.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Dammit. It is an illness. It is a true verifiable addiction. Trump just simply cannot keep his stupid mouth shut. By saying this, he is encouraging them! What a DumbAss! We all know that, but you are never supposed to reward them by whining about it. Damn. Just damn.

BTW, this is coming from the same guy who for whatever idiotic reason REFUSES to fire his 'good ol boy' buddy Jeff Session who is the keystone to the entire Mueller farce. Without Sessions, there would be no Rosenstein. Without Rosenstein, there would be no Mueller. Trump offered to testify before this Mueller clown and he has praised him on various occasions. Trump more than the Dems or anyone else brought this on himself.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 03:01:36 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

This reminds me of the claim that Bill Nye once made in an interview that if humans weren’t on the earth,  our climate would be  similar to that of the early 1800s
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Dammit. It is an illness. It is a true verifiable addiction. Trump just simply cannot keep his stupid mouth shut. By saying this, he is encouraging them! What a DumbAss! We all know that, but you are never supposed to reward them by whining about it. Damn. Just damn.

BTW, this is coming from the same guy who for whatever idiotic reason REFUSES to fire his 'good ol boy' buddy Jeff Session who is the keystone to the entire Mueller farce. Without Sessions, there would be no Rosenstein. Without Rosenstein, there would be no Mueller. Trump offered to testify before this Mueller clown and he has praised him on various occasions. Trump more than the Dems or anyone else brought this on himself.

Trump appointed both Sessions and Rosenstein and I am still perplexed as to why.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.