Author Topic: Sunday shows preview: Sept. 16th  (Read 387 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sunday shows preview: Sept. 16th
« on: September 15, 2018, 09:15:39 pm »
Here's the full lineup:

ABC's "This Week": Former Whitewater independent counsel Ken Starr; JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon

NBC's "Meet the Press": Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.); Long; veteran journalist Bob Woodward

CBS' "Face the Nation": Long; Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.); Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.)

CNN's "State of the Union": New York Democratic congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez; Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.)

"Fox News Sunday": Tillis; Long; Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.)

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/406860-sunday-shows-preview-white-house-deals-with-political-and-tropical
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Sunday shows preview: Sept. 16th
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 06:56:50 am »
I know the Trump administration doesn't get a fair shake from the "Fake News" but I can't believe they're gonna let the rats talk about Manafort all morning without even Gulliani or somebody to get a counter point out.  Maybe Rudy and President Trump are going golfing to church together.  I ain't watching any of that but I'm most thankful I'll be missing CNN.  They're not even pretending they have viewers anymore.