Author Topic: Hey Obama, Where Did My Ten Trillion Dollars Go?  (Read 328 times)

Offline endicom

Hey Obama, Where Did My Ten Trillion Dollars Go?
« on: September 15, 2018, 06:32:03 pm »
American Thinker
Jay Latimer
Sept. 15, 2018

So former President Obama is back out on the campaign trail. Maybe this time the press will hold him to account with some tough questions (spoiler: don’t count on it).

Here’s a quick question for our former president, and a possible tagline for the GOP midterm elections. “Hey Obama, where did my ten trillion dollars go?” In other words, what exactly did Obama accomplish with his extraordinary orgy of federal spending that doubled the national debt, raising it from $10 trillion to $20 trillion?

Yes, I know, the Wall Street downturn, the never-ending recession, and the limp recovery practically mandated that the government open the spending taps (or at least provided a decent excuse for it). But where did it all go? What tangible result do we have in return for this unprecedented deluge of red ink? There was no Louisiana Purchase, or defeat of Hitler in World War II. It just seemed like business as usual and then we woke up drowning in debt.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/hey_obama_where_did_my_ten_trillion_dollars_go_.html

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Hey Obama, Where Did My Ten Trillion Dollars Go?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 08:22:23 pm »
As the Mayor of Baltimore just said, "You can smell the rats."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 09:21:50 pm »
We know where that first almost-Trillion dollar stimulus went.  Obastard affirmed that when he said the shovel-ready jobs weren't so shovel-ready after all.

It was a bail-out to the states that spent recklessly and labor unions.  Rewarding his friends.  It was all about the pension funds.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 10:11:17 pm »
We know where that first almost-Trillion dollar stimulus went.  Obastard affirmed that when he said the shovel-ready jobs weren't so shovel-ready after all.

It was a bail-out to the states that spent recklessly and labor unions.  Rewarding his friends.  It was all about the pension funds.

Some renewable energy scams.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 10:19:54 pm »

Some renewable energy scams.

Quite a few, yes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 11:15:36 pm »
You can bet your azz that most of it found its way into the pockets of those who would love to see the end of this most noble experiment in self government in the history of man.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien