Author Topic: Kerry: Trump should be worried about Manafort talking to Mueller, not me talking to Iranians  (Read 550 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Kerry: Trump should be worried about Manafort talking to Mueller, not me talking to Iranians
The Hill, Sep 15, 2018, Tal Axelrod

Former Secretary of State John Kerry fired back at President Trump on Friday after the president slammed Kerry's continued meetings with foreign diplomats from Iran and other countries, calling them "illegal."

“There’s absolutely nothing unusual about it. The conversation I think he really ought to be worried about is Paul Manafort with Mueller,” Kerry said on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher,” referring to Trump's former campaign chairman who "flipped" on Friday to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller.

“It really is giant, and soon you’ll be hearing him say that is the worst that’s ever been made. When you think about it, it’s really gone from the Art of the Deal to the art of the squeal,” he added.

More:  http://thehill.com/homenews/news/406828-john-kerry-trump-should-be-more-worried-about-manafort-talking-to-mueller-than

Maybe it's just me, but I am so very glad this SOB lost his bid for the Presidency.

Having said this, Mr. President, pull any remaining security clearance from this traitor and let him squeal like the pig he is.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:15:50 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe it's just me, but I am so very glad this SOB lost his bid for the Presidency.

It's not just you, @Right_in_Virginia.  I haven't stopped being happy since election day, 2004.

Having said this, Mr. President, pull any remaining security clearance from this traitor and let him squeal like the pig he is.

He has no need for a clearance, and I would bet real money he gave the Iranians some of that intel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

It's not just you, @Right_in_Virginia.  I haven't stopped being happy since election day, 2004.

He has no need for a clearance, and I would bet real money he gave the Iranians some of that intel.

Agree @Cyber Liberty  I really, really want Kerry's security clearance pulled.

Really.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I never mention Kerry without saying 'thank you, swift boaters.'

But now I'm worried about his wig.  What if it comes off?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I never mention Kerry without saying 'thank you, swift boaters.'

But now I'm worried about his wig.  What if it comes off?

Never mind that.  I saw him on TeeVee today, and the Botox is seriously failing him.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Never mind that.  I saw him on TeeVee today, and the Botox is seriously failing him.

Can you take too much botox?  I mean will he eventually look like those weird women who overdose on plastic surgery and botox?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.