Author Topic: Michelle's 'Becoming' a Gazillionaire Book Tour  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle's 'Becoming' a Gazillionaire Book Tour
« on: September 15, 2018, 11:57:45 am »
September 15, 2018
Michelle's 'Becoming' a Gazillionaire Book Tour
By Jeannie DeAngelis

For those who forgot – or would like to forget – despite waking up every morning for eight years "in a house built by slaves," America's former first lady, Michelle Obama, indulged in 100 million dollars' worth of vacations at taxpayers' expense; wore haute couture; and, while attempting to limit every morsel Americans put in their mouths, ate epicurean fare fit for a queen.

Recently, Penguin Random House and an advance in excess of $65 million for two memoirs ensured that Mrs. Obama can continue to live the lifestyle she'd grown accustomed to, which now includes things like an $8.1-million Kalorama mansion and back-to-back vacations in Martha's Vineyard and Mallorca, Spain.

For those of us who "at this point have made enough money," if a $65-million tome reiterating the minutiae Michelle and Barack have subjected America to for a decade weren't enough, like U2 on steroids, Mrs. Obama has now decided to embark on a hard-knock-life stadium-sized expedition.

About her forthcoming outing, Michelle had this to say: "I've spent the last year and a half reflecting on my story as deeply and honestly as I could, and now I'm thrilled to travel the country and do the same with readers this fall."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/michelles_becoming_a_gazillionaire_book_tour.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Re: Michelle's 'Becoming' a Gazillionaire Book Tour
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 12:37:08 pm »
Michelle who?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.