Author Topic: Manafort plea deal a pivotal moment in Mueller probe — and in midterms  (Read 420 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Manafort plea deal a pivotal moment in Mueller probe — and in midterms
By Brent Budowsky, opinion contributor — 09/14/18 02:45 PM EDT

In a landmark, defining and historic moment in the investigation of the Russian attack against America, former Trump presidential campaign chairman Paul Manafort has copped a plea with special counsel Robert Mueller and agreed to cooperate.

This dramatic event will make Mueller’s credibility soar with the American people. It will make his leverage soar with all parties for the remainder of the investigation. It will make the consequences of a potential Manafort pardon or “Saturday Night Massacre” so devastating for President Trump that both are now unlikely. And it will give Democrats a huge and powerful lift in the midterm elections.

The Trump strategy of launching massive attacks against Mueller, the Department of Justice and the FBI was a disastrous failure before today’s plea bargain was announced. Since these attacks began, Mueller’s popularity has risen dramatically and Trump’s popularity has fallen even further.

more
http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/406744-Manafort-plea-deal-a-pivotal-moment-in-Mueller-probe%E2%80%94and-in-midterms
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

No it's not, but thanks for the bullshit The Hill.

BTW this was written by an open communist piece of garbage.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No it's not, but thanks for the bullshit The Hill.

BTW this was written by an open communist piece of garbage.

Well I thought it was funny,,and good for a laugh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

This 'opinion contributor ' seems all worked up.  Don't agree with him but we will see.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This dramatic event will make Mueller’s credibility soar with the American people. It will make his leverage soar with all parties for the remainder of the investigation. It will make the consequences of a potential Manafort pardon or “Saturday Night Massacre” so devastating for President Trump that both are now unlikely. And it will give Democrats a huge and powerful lift in the midterm elections.

I hope Mr. Budowsky didn't get any of that on him.  Mucous can stain like all get-out if you wash it and set it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Didn't we hear the same about Cohen? That crashed and burned fast.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Frank Cannon

Thanks for saving me some Cyber ink.   :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien