Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Trump's Supreme Court nominee hit with bombshell claim of drunken sex attack when he  (Read 3141 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Until I see a name next to the allegations I agree, but am I to assume I must condemn Kavanaugh now because Roy Moore was accused by multiple women and collaborating witnesses that Moore was a pedo-predator?  Sounds like the MSM sophistry.  Why would a well informed Briefer regurgitate it @Sighlass ?

No (to assuming), just as Kavanaugh, should be assumed not guilty until actual proof is presented. Also being it is way past the time limit, not just circumstantial bs proof, but concrete proof.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 08:57:01 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Apples and Oranges..

No real proof in either of them, both were way past the time limit for a court case. Both running for higher office, both hated by the establishment.  Apples and Apples.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....