Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Trump's Supreme Court nominee hit with bombshell claim of drunken sex attack when he  (Read 3139 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That is why I like to maintain moral superiority no matter the time.

It's good to be consistent and predictable, @Frank Cannon   :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

It's good to be consistent and predictable, @Frank Cannon   :cool:

I'd respond to that, but I'm better than you and you know it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's worked for them several times in the recent past,  why wouldn't they try it again?

Yup.  The Rats would be insane to not follow a sure-fire playbook.  The plays in the book may not always work, but they work often enough to keep following the book.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd respond to that, but I'm better than you and you know it.

Precisely, old friend!  Don't ever change. 888high58888
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

I'm just wondering from what movie or TV show the woman drew from to make up that accusation.

It does sound like a story line from Law & Order SVU.  The difference is that such a story line -- a teen raped by another teen -- would be in the present -- not 20 or 30 or more years ago and not brought up when the accused rapist has become a SCOTUS nominee.  There would also be evidence, a police report, maybe witnesses.  None of these exist in the Kavanaugh accusation. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Cyber Liberty

I dusted off my copy of "The Usual Suspect"   after reading this piddiful rat attack.

I figure in a day or two we will be in Roy Moore meltdown.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

I dusted off my copy of "The Usual Suspect"   after reading this piddiful rat attack.

I figure in a day or two we will be in Roy Moore meltdown.

:shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Nope.

Hey, ya got anything better than this...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

There would also be evidence, a police report, maybe witnesses.  None of these exist in the Kavanaugh accusation.

@Applewood

None of which means Soros can't buy them all and put them in evidence,along with a friendly judge to rule on their admissibility and limit questions about them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

None of which means Soros can't buy them all and put them in evidence,along with a friendly judge to rule on their admissibility and limit questions about them.

Sure he could, but history has shown he really doesn't need any evidence.  The way this, Roy Moore and the rest of the MeToo matters works is someone makes the accusation, the media runs with it and incredibly stupid people accept the accusations as truth.  Don't really  need any proof.  The accused, on the other hand, has to try to defend himself and refute the accusations.  How does one prove something didn't happen. 

What we then have is a kangaroo court where, unlike a real US court. the accused is guilty until proven innocent.  Since he can't prove a negative, he is automatically found guilty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sure he could, but history has shown he really doesn't need any evidence.  The way this, Roy Moore and the rest of the MeToo matters works is someone makes the accusation, the media runs with it and incredibly stupid people accept the accusations as truth.  Don't really  need any proof.  The accused, on the other hand, has to try to defend himself and refute the accusations.  How does one prove something didn't happen. 

What we then have is a kangaroo court where, unlike a real US court. the accused is guilty until proven innocent.  Since he can't prove a negative, he is automatically found guilty.

@Applewood

Sad,but true.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Can't he sue for libel?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Can't he sue for libel?

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I'm no lawyer and don't play one on teebee,but my guess is "NO,because he is a public figure".

Besides,that backfires more often than not because it helps keep the lies being reported in the media,and the great unwashed public tend to believe what their teebees tell them.

"Ignore it and hope it goes away due to lack of evidence" seems to be the only real option.

Offline Slide Rule

Proof Positive
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2018, 03:01:52 pm »
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 03:02:45 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online The_Reader_David

Otherwise, known as throwing a Hail Mary:

I don't think you're cynical enough.  This isn't about stopping Kavanaugh from being seated on the court.  It's about delegitimizing the SCOTUS now that it will have a reliable originalist majority, rather than an intermittent "progressive" activist majority.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think you're cynical enough.  This isn't about stopping Kavanaugh from being seated on the court.  It's about delegitimizing the SCOTUS now that it will have a reliable originalist majority, rather than an intermittent "progressive" activist majority.

It's also to prep the field for when Ruth Buzzie retires.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

This is probably not going to work but you guys are not seeing it from the Democratic Party’s perspective.

They are getting tremendous pressure from their left-wing base to stop him from getting  on the court at all costs. Many of these Democrats see were long established Democrat politicians are  losing primary elections to extreme leftist.  They are aware that their antics are hurting their image in the eyes of the public at least in the short term. But they will deal with that  at a later time

I’m not saying I agree with what the Democrats are doing nor am I saying I believe or disbelieve the story. I’m just temporarily putting  myself in a democrat congressmen’s shoes and desperation makes people do some irrational things

Great post.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
My question is, How did they find her? I doubt she came forward on her own after almost 40 years. This has all the hallmarks of a Soros/Democrat funded operation.

I can only guess that they went through his yearbook, probably all of them since 9th grade, looking for any kind of statement that they could twist into a scandal. They must have done interviews with people they could find that were in any way associated with Kavanaugh. What ever clubs he was in. What ever sports he played.

Something/someone pointed them to this woman. They put tremendous pressure on this admittedly mentally challenged woman to 'remember' something/anything about Brett possibly with some financial incentive. So she transferred an incident that may have happened to her or not, or maybe she read it in a book or saw it on television, and simply inserted Kavanaugh into the story. Eureka! We have our 'smoking gun'.

Evidence is not the issue. The only thing that matters is the seriousness of the allegation. And this is where the Democrats lose on this issue with Kavanaugh, because the 'seriousness' is not serious at all. After all, she has admitted that he 'let her go' after she complained, if it even happened at all, which I doubt. What is the charge for a 40 year old incident concerning how a 17 year old treated some girl he may or may not have ever met?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 03:43:00 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's also to prep the field for when Ruth Buzzie retires.

"Do you believe in the hereafter? --

"then you know what I'm here after"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Agreed, -
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
My question is, How did they find her? I doubt she came forward on her own after almost 40 years. This has all the hallmarks of a Soros/Democrat funded operation.

This looks like maybe a dry run - even as we speak, I'm sure they're lining up and grooming bevies of Anita Hill's to spring on the next nominee, whoever it might be. For the right bogus "victim" it's a ticket to fame and fortune...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This looks like maybe a dry run - even as we speak, I'm sure they're lining up and grooming bevies of Anita Hill's to spring on the next nominee, whoever it might be. For the right bogus "victim" it's a ticket to fame and fortune...

Well that is possible. I've heard Liberals say before when they conducting a sex abuse attack on someone, 'Can 20 women all be lying!?' The implication in this question is that the sheer number of accusers must necessarily mean that it is true.

Obviously this is absurd. But with the press complicit in the persecution it frequently works. Instead of investigating each claim on its merits, they just go by the number of accusers and declare summarily that they all must be telling the truth solely because there are so many of them. Ridiculous.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Taking note of those that piled on Roy Moore and suddenly find these ladies not credible.

Disappointed: I can't find a picture of Kananaugh riding a horse to spam.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 05:27:27 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline kevindavis007

Taking note of those that piled on Roy Moore and suddenly find these ladies not credible.

Disappointed: I can't find a picture of Kananaugh riding a horse to spam.

Apples and Oranges..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Apples and Oranges..
Until I see a name next to the allegations I agree, but am I to assume I must condemn Kavanaugh now because Roy Moore was accused by multiple women and collaborating witnesses that Moore was a pedo-predator?  Sounds like the MSM sophistry.  Why would a well informed Briefer regurgitate it @Sighlass ?